two

Ryleigh
I got ready and waited on Zach to come pick me up. I haven't seen Corbyn since the boys went on break. I've seen his Instagram and he looks good but probably better in person.
Zach:"Sis!"
Reese:"Coming!"
Ryleigh:"Not you."
Reese:"Why not?"
Ryleigh:"Because I was invited and you weren't."
Reese:"Ugh!"
Zach:"Why are you being mean to her?"
Ryleigh:"It's just the truth." We got in his car and went to the WDW house. We pulled in and as Zach goes to open the door I got nervous.
Ryleigh:"Wait!"
Zach:"What's wrong?!?!"
Ryleigh:"Is my outfit ok?" He gave me a confused look as if I was crazy or something.
Zach:"Ya?"
Ryleigh:"Hair and makeup?"
Zach:"Ya,why?"
Ryleigh:"No reason." I say trying to play it cool. He gives me another odd look. He opens the door and we walk in. Everyone stops what they were doing and came and gave me a big hug.
Ryleigh:"Where's the bean?"
Jonah:"He got embarassed and went to his room."
Ryleigh:"Well that's where I'll be." I say and I earn another glance from Zach and one from the others.
Zach:"You've been acting weird,are you ok?"
Ryleigh:"Yup." I say walking to Corbyn's room and knock on his door.
Corbyn:"Jack not in the mood for you right now."
Ryleigh:"What did he do this time?" I say walking in his room. He jumps up at the sound of my voice.
Corbyn:"Ryleigh!!!" He came running towards me and picked me up and dropped me on the bed,hovering over me and our faces where inches apart.
Ryleigh:"Your hair?" I ask him trying not to make this awkward.
Corbyn:"What's wrong with it?!?" He said getting off of me worried and ran to the bathroom that was connected to his room.
Ryleigh:"It looks good." I say bitting my lip. Corbyn must have noticed because I saw him smirk.
Zach:"Door open Corbyn."
Corbyn:"First of all ok dad and second of all dude."
Zach:"Anyway,the guys and I are going to get Chipotle,you guys tagging along?" I look at Corbyn and he looks at me giving me a small smile which I gladly return.
Ryleigh:"I'll just stay here,if that's fine?"
Zach:"Ya,Corbyn?"
Corbyn:"Ill stay here,keep Ry company." He said looking at me still smiling and put his arm around my neck.
Zach:"K,no funny business." Corbyn looks Zach dead in the eyes as his smile fades into a serouis look.
Corbyn:"Again,it won't happen." Why I got the feeling he was lying to my brother which he has never done before,I have no idea and Zach hates it when people lie,but I will have to say I like this side of Corbyn.