nine

Ryleigh
When we get home I go upstairs and call Corbyn.
Corbyn:"Hey bubs."
Ryleigh:"Hey."
Corbyn:"You sound upset,what's wrong?"
Ryleigh:"Nothing just miss you."
Corbyn:"I miss you to."
Ryleigh:"When is that party that Jonah and Eben are having at your place?"
Corbyn:"Saturday,why?"
Ryleigh:"I'm going to talk Zach into bringing me and I'll see you there."
Corbyn:"Ryleigh it's not a birthday party for a fifteen year old,it's for adults with alchol and dancing and music and a lot of other things your to young for."
Ryleigh:"So what's the big deal I'll have one drink while Zach's not watching and we can hang out we can't kiss or anything but we could hang out."
Corbyn:"Ry one drink turns into two and that turns into a lot more and you getting drunk you've never even had alchol."
Ryleigh:"Ya but there's always a first for everything."
Corbyn:"Fine you come over have one drink,we'll dance and hang out but no getting drunk someone has to get you home and I know it won't be Zach."
Ryleigh:"Great I love you."
Corbyn:"I love you." We said goodnight and I went to bed because tomorrow is Thanksgiving and we have a lot going on tomorrow.
I wake up the next morning and get ready for the day and walk downstairs to see my whole family up and helping mom cook.
Ryleigh:"Zach what are you doing you can't cook."
Zach:"I can cook better than you."
Ryan:"I can cook better than both of you."
Reese:"Face it I'm better than all of you." We all laugh at her cuteness and finished helping my mom. At dinner we were going around the table saying what we greatful for.
Reese:"I'm greatful for you guys."
Ryan:"I'm greatful that Zach or Ryleigh didn't make me an uncle."
Ryleigh:"I'm greatful Ryan or Zach didn't make me an aunt."
Josh:"I'm greatful I'm not a grandfather yet you four are enough."
Myta:"I'm greatful for my four amazing kids and my wonderful husband."
Zach:"And I'm greatful that-"
Ryleigh:"I'll be back." I cut him off running to the bathroom to puke. Once I finish I come back to the kitchen and sit back down and feel better.
Myta:"You ok sweetie?"
Ryleigh:"Probably nothing."
Zach:"Anyways as I was saying I'm greatful that my music is going great,mom and dad,and that Ryan or Ryleigh hasn't made me an uncle."
Myta:"What's with-you know what I don't want to know." Sorry to burst dad,Zach,and Ryan's bubbles but I might be pregnant but I don't think I am or I hope I'm not.