ten

Corbyn
I was heading back to my house that I share with Jonah and Eben when I get a call. I usually wouldn't answer the phone while driving but I seen it was Ryleigh and started to worry.
Corbyn:"Hey what's up?"
Ryleigh:"Did we use a condom last time we had sex?"
Corbyn:"Wasn't expecting that to be the first thing you said to me but I can't remember,why?" I ask starting to get worried.
Ryleigh:"Just asking no reason." I knew she was lying but I'm not the one to push someone in to telling me something.
Corbyn:"Ok,are still coming to the party later?"
Ryleigh:"Ya but I changed my mind on the drinking thing someone has to get Zach home so I won't be drinking."
Corbyn:"Ok that's fine."
Ryleigh:"Well I have to go see you later,love you." Before I could say anything back she hung up. She's acting weird and I don't know why. Last week she was begging me to get her to the party and to let her drink and now she doesn't and she asked me if we used protection but I honestly can't remember and I'm just hoping she's not pregnant I mean I want kids with her but after we're married or when she's older.

Ryleigh
Right now I'm flipping out because I think I'm pregnant. By not only by brothers best friend and bandmate but by a guy who is seven years older than me. I get ready for the party and meet Zach downstairs.
Zach:"You want to drive there or you want me to?"
Ryleigh:"I will." I grab the keys to my Jeep and we get in and start driving to the party. I start worrying about this whole situation and tighten my grip on the wheel and start to go faster without relizing.
Zach:"Ryleigh slow down before you get a ticket."
Ryleigh:"I can't do this."
Zach:"Do what?" I stop the car as we pull in to the party and Zach jolts forward.
Zach:"What the hell is up with you right now?"
Ryleigh:"I'm gonna ask mom if I can move."
Zach:"Why?"
Ryleigh:"Zach I'm sorry for what I'm about to say but I lost my virginity to Corbyn."
Zach:"You what!?!?" As soon as he said that I put the child lock on all the doors but mine. He tried unlocking the door as I start to cry because my brother is going insane right now.
Zach:"Ryleigh he's seven years older than you and he's 22 you're 16 it's illegal for you guys to be doing that!!"
Ryleigh:"I know that Zach but I love him and he loves me but I can't keep lying to everyone so I'll just end it with Corbyn and move out of LA."
Zach:"Ry you can't do that you're 16."
Ryleigh:"You were 15 when you left me alone,I had no one I waited for the day you were going to move back in but you never did so we moved here. And my feelings for Corbyn grew stronger so maybe we've had sex a few times and are dating but-"
Zach:"There is no buts let me out of this car now Ryleigh Lynn." He looked at me and he was very mad and serious. I unlocked the door and he started walking in the house very fast I follow close behind.
Ryleigh:"Zach stop." I yelled but he didn't listen. I grabbed his arm with tears in my eyes and turned him around to face me. People outside were staring at us and I guess Corbyn,Jonah,and Eben heard us because the came running outside.
Jonah:"Guys what's going on?" I look at Corbyn and he looks scared and I can't see him like that so I turn away.
Zach:"What's going on is that Corbitch over here has been banging my sister." I looked at Corbyn and mouthed sorry to him and he gave me and accepting look like he was accepting my apoligy.
Eben:"ALRIGHT EVERYONE PARTY'S OVER!!!" Everyone left and we went inside Jonah was holding Zach back so he didn't kill Corbyn.
Jonah:"Alright what's going on?"
Zach:"My sister over here started speeding down the damn road and when I asked her what was wrong she said she was going to move. I asked her why and the answer I got was because she lost her v-card not just to any guy but to Corbyn and she's done lying to everyone so she wants to move so she doesn't have to deal with it."
Corbyn:"Alright but in my defense I had her consent."
Zach:"Doesn't mean shit Corbyn,she's 16 you're 22 it's still considered rape."
Corbyn:"That's why we weren't going to say anything until she was 18."
Zach:"You made plans to keep this going?!?!" I looked down and started crying silently into my hands whe I felt someone hug me from the side.
Jonah whispering:"Shh it's ok." I just cried into his chest as I listened to them fight.
Corbyn:"Ok fine Zach have it your way but just because we break up doesn't mean I'm not going to still love her." After those words came out of his mouth I couldn't take it so I went to my car and drove to Jack's because he's the only one not here and that I can trust other than Daniel.
Jack:"Hey Ry what-what's wrong?"
Ryleigh:"I'm pregnant."
Jack:"Congrats,who's the father?"
Ryleigh:"Corbyn." He looked at me shocked but embraced me into a warm hug. I told him the plan and called my mom and dad and told them I was moving to Hawii and I would stay with Gabbie until I got my own place. I didn't tell them I was pregnant and I didn't tell anyone besides Jack and Gabbie. I packed my things that night and got on a flight to Hawii the next morning and arrived later that day. I cut ties with all the guys except Jack because he comes to visit Lav pretty often and he's the only one I trust right now. Well I thought I would only talk to Jack until one day.