seventeen

2 years later
Ryleigh
I'm 20 years old now and have three wonderful children. Bailey is the oldest who is 2 now and Corbyn and I had twin boys names James Matthew Besson and Alex Dean Besson. We gave the twins Corbyn and Zachs middle names and Bailey has mine which is Lynn. Today was the day I was marring the love of my life. Ryan came in the dressing room wearing his suite.
Ryan:"I can't tie my tie and dad's with the twins and Reese can't do it and I lost Zach."
Ryleigh:"How did you lose him?"
Ryan:"I don't know." He came over to me and I tied his tie. My dad wanted my brothers to give me away instead of him but Zach was one of Corbyn's groomsmen so my dad offered to fill his place and him and Ryan are going to give me away. It's not the fact that my dad didn't want to do it he just knew that my brothers meant a lot to me he wanted them to be the ones giving me away to the love of my life. Zach finally warmed up to the idea of me and Corbyn but he still gets mad when he knows we had sex or something like that. My dad comes in and comes and gives me a hug after I finish tieing Ryan's tie.
Josh:"How are feeling?"
Ryleigh:"Nervous and excited,but I don't know why I'm so nervous I've been with Corbyn for awhile now and I know nothing bad is going to happen."
Josh:"Well maybe it's because you don't like big crouds and you'll be saying how you really feel about him to your family and his." I nodded and we got ready to walk down the aisle. I see Corbyn and he was starting to cry which I probably was to but they were happy tears.
Josh:"Take care of her." My dad told Corbyn putting my hand in his.
Ryan:"Ya I don't want to have to kill you." He said doing what my dad did and went to sit as Corbyn and I laughed at my brothers goofiness. Everything was perfect and we decided instead of writing our own vows we would write eachother a letter and we would get it before the wedding and it was kind of like having our own vows except no one else knew what you said and it was a good idea because I definitly cried reading Corbyns. The cermony was amazing we danced and ate and talked to family. Zach went up the microphone while everyone was on the dance floor.
Zach:"Hi,I'm Ryleigh's older brother the better looking one at that,and Corbyn's best friend and bandmate. When I first found out they were dating Ryleigh was 16 and Corbyn was 22 and he got her pregnant with Bailey and I almost killed him. But after they reunited after a bit they decided to take things slow and now here we are watching them get married. I swear I'm happy that Corbyn is my brother in law because I feel closer to him now but I will kill you if you hurt my little sister. The guys and I prepared you guys a little song." The other four guys all started singing Love Song which was my favorite song and Corbyn and I consider it our song. We went home happy that night and got ready for our honeymoon in Singapore because that was one of Corbyn's favorite places to go to while touring and I've never been and he wanted to show me everything there. I'm happy with Corbyn I always have been. Ya we were friends and I was young when we first started our story and we had a few bumps in the road but we made it and I'm so happy I finally get to call myself Ryleigh Lynn Besson.