six

Ryleigh
I wake up in Corbyn's bed but he's no where to be found. I try texting him and calling him and it says he blocked me. I walk downstairs to see everyone but Corbyn.
Ryleigh:"Where's Corbyn?"
Zach:"Doesn't matter because you are going home." He had a sling on his arm and it didn't suprise me he would get into a fight but with who. I walk out and start to call an Uber because I don't want to be in the same car with Zach right now. Daniel comes out and pulls my phone from my ear.
Daniel:"Come on,I'll drive you home." I nodded my head and we got in his car. It was quiet at first until Daniel broke the silence.
Daniel:"If you don't mind me asking what happened between you and Josh?"
Ryleigh:"We were together for about 6 months and we were happy and then he started abusing me and cheating on me but I was stupid enough to stay with him longer. I hid it from my mom and dad because I just didn't know what they would do and I was scared. I was 14 and stupid and after that I was depressed and felt like no one wanted me around and that everyone would be better off if I were gone so I started self harming. When Zach found out he was pissed but he was there for me he said he wouldn't tell anyone and he did. And I was finally happy now that I have this wonderful and talented guy in my life but I can't tell Zach because he will think he's like Josh and he's nothing like him at Daniel."
Daniel:"I would love to meet him,can he sing?"
Ryleigh:"Ya and do a lot of other amazing things." I say starting to think about Corbyn and a tear falls but I wipe it away before Daniel noticed.
Daniel:"Dude we can make a banger together you know and it would be so fun you have to introduce us." He said as we pulled in my driveway.
Ryleigh:"He's busy currently but you can meet him soon I guess. Thanks for the ride."
Daniel:"No problem kiddo." I walk in my house and go upstairs and take a shower to get my mind off of Corbyn but it doesn't work. I get out and get dressed and go and lay in my bed and cry silently so no one hears. Why does Zach have to be a pain in my ass.

Corbyn
I fell asleep but only for an hour I got up and went downstairs and got in my car and went for a drive. I relised I left my phone at the house so I turned around to go and get it. I walk in the house and see Zach holding my phone.
Corbyn:"Give it."
Zach:"Here oh and I blocked my sister on everything for you so don't try contacting her." I rolled my eyes and walked out to my car and drove to the beach. I just there on the beach and cried my eyes out when my sister called me.
Ashley:"Hey Corbyn,are you coming home for Thanksgiving?"
Corbyn:"Ya I guess I am."
Ashley:"Are you ok?" I hung up the phone without answering I love my sister with all my heart but I can't talk about this right now I just want to see Ryleigh before I leave and talk this out. I get in my car and park it down the road from her house just in case and walk to her house. I grab the ladder and climb up to her window and lightly knock on it. She looks at me and I can tell she's just as heart broken as I was maybe more. She got up and let me in and walked back to her bed. This is going to be harder than I thought.