three !Dirty!

Ryleigh
The guys had only been gone for 15 minutes and Corbyn and I were well just Corbyn and I. Talking about school and space and music and stuff like that. When Corbyn talks he sounds like an angel and not to mention he has gotten hotter. Corbyn was talking about his favorite planet which is Kepler 452b,he moves his hand to my thigh. My heart literally skipped a beat and my breath hitched a little. He lightly squeezed it and I could see is veins in his hand and arm he kept his eyes on mine but my eyes would look at his blue green ones then his pink lips and back to his eyes. He didn't notice but he did move closer to me putting my knee on his leg not moving his hand.
Corbyn:"Want to play truth or dare?"
Ryleigh:"Sure." I say stupidly not thinking where this is going to go.
Corbyn:"Truth or dare?"
Ryleigh:"Truth."
Corbyn:"Are you a virgin."
Ryleigh:"Yes. Truth or dare?"
Corbyn:"Truth."
Ryleigh:"How old where you when you lost your v-card?"
Corbyn:"16." He got closer and moved his hand a little higher up my thigh.
Corbyn:"Truth or dare?" He was kind of whispering and it was really hot not going to lie.
Ryleigh:"Truth." I said moving closer to his lips talking in the same tone he was.
Corbyn:"Who do you want to take your v-card?" I got butterflies in my stomach when he talked and I knew what I was getting myself into was wrong because this is one of my brothers best friends but I wasn't thinking at the moment as if Zach didn't exsist and age didn't matter.
Ryleigh:"You Daddy." He moved his hand higher not stopping it either until it got to the zipper of my jeans he took his other at the same time to my face and kissed me. He unzipped my jeans and pulled me in his lap making out. He pulled my pants off and carried me up to his room and locked his door. Leaving trails of our shirts and his pants along the way. We got in his room and he lightly threw me on the bed. He wrapped his hand around my througt kissing me roughly and I loved it. Our lips were moving perfectly together his lips never leaving mine or my body. He moved his hand to my waist. He traced his finger all over the side of my waist and down to my thigh going higher than he did before he squezzed it causing me to moan a little and he stuck his tounge in my mouth exploring every inch. He kissed down my neck and chest leaving hickies. He unclipped my bra and kept kissing me. He reached above my head and opened one of his draws grabbing a condom out and looks at me.
Corbyn:"Are you sure you want to do this?"
Ryleigh:"Ya but we can't tell anybody."
Corbyn:"I know babygirl." He said agianst my neck. He kicked of his underwear and slid the condom on and pulled my underwear off and threw them who knows where. He put his hands on my waist and lined himslef up to my entrance.
Corbyn:"I'll go slow." I nodded and he entered me causing a moan to slip from my lips. It hurt at first but eventually the pain turned into pleasure I guess he noticed it because he picked the pace up a little but not going to fast but it wasn't enough because I wanted more.
Ryleigh:"F-faster." I maneged to get out as he picked up the pace. He hit my G-spot causing me to scream in pleasure.
Ryleigh:"Corbyn!!!" He kept hitting that spot with every thrust and I was a moaning mess. After a bit more of that I felt a knot in my stomach.
Ryleigh:"C-corbyn I-m almost there."
Corbyn:"Me to baby." Sweat was dripping down his face and it was really hot. Soon I felt the knot go away and the tip of the condom got warm he pulled out and removed the condom and kissed down my body to my inner thighs. He started licking my clit and then stuck his tongue in me without warning and ate me out. He came back up and kissed me he licked my top lip asking for entrance and I allowed him to. As he was kissing me I flipped us over so I was on top. I kissed his jawline to his neck to his chest and looked him the eyes as I got closer to his dick. I licked the tip and he groaned I slowly put it in my mouth teasing him a little. I started bobbing up and down and I felt his hand go in my hair.
Corbyn:"Faster princess." I heard him say with a groan so I went faster deep throuting him. I gagged a few times which made him groan. Now he was the moaning mess.
Corbyn:"Fuck Ryleigh,I-I'm about to cum." And seconds later he did I looked at him as I swallowed. Then we heard a car pull in the driveway. Corbyn and I looked at each other.
Corbyn+Ryleigh:"Shit." We said jumping out of his bed to go and get our clothes on.