eight !slightly dirty!

Corbyn
I wake up a week later from the fight I had with Zach and I'm going home today. I get home and visit with my family and go get ready for bed. I was shirtless and just got out of the shower so I only had a towel around my waist and was soaking wet. I hear a knock on my window and see Ryleigh outside. My family moved to LA years ago so I was staying here instead of with Jonah and Eben. I open the window and let her in.
Corbyn:"What are you doing here?"
Ryleigh:"To see you while Zach is asleep."
Corbyn:"What do you mean?"
Ryleigh:"He's been watching me like a hawk lately so that's why I haven't exactly answered or came and seen you."
Corbyn:"It's fine he was always parinoid when I would leave the studio thinking I was seeing you." She smiled and came closer and kissed me. I kissed back moving my hands to her waist. She moved her hands to my neck then to my hair. I pick her up and take her to my bed once I lay her down and make sure my door is locked. I let the towel I had around my waist fall down as I walk back over to her. I remove her shirt and bra and kiss down her neck to stomach leaving hickies. Once I get down to her pantsline I remove them and her underwear in one swift motion. I line myself up to her entrance and look at her for consent and she nods her head in response. I slowly enter her and start thrusting in and out of her. Soft moans were leaving her lips but when I found her g-spot she moaned louder I leaned down and kissed her.
Corbyn:"Shh babe Ash and Jorden are downstairs." After a few more thruts I feel that I'm close so I finish and lay beside her catching my breath.
Ryleigh:"Well I got to go Mom wants me back by 9 and it's 8:45."
Corbyn:"No I want you to stay." I begged.
Ryleigh:"You want everyone to come searching for me I'm my parents favorite child and if everyone is coming so is Zach." I frowned knowing she was right but I let her go.
Ryleigh:"I'll call you later." I smiled and helped her out the window and walked over to my closet to get dressed.
Ashley:"Corbyn,mom wants you!!"
Corbyn:"Ughh." I mumbled and walked downstairs to see what my mom wanted.

Ryleigh
I walk back in the door with a smile on my face. I was met with the one person I've been avoiding all week.
Zach:"Mom told me you and Ryan are getting your lisence next week so I want to take you out for a drive but you'll be the one driving."
Ryleigh:"I'm good I'll just go driving with mom or dad like always." I say walking past him. He grabbed my arm and spun me around.
Zach:"You can't keep ingnoring me."
Ryleigh:"I've done good so far I can keep going."
Zach:"I'm the only one you trust out of me and Ryan."
Ryleigh:"Ok then why can't you trust me?"
Zach:"What do you mean?"
Ryleigh:"You're keeping me from seeing my friends,watching me like a hawk because you think I'm with Corbyn."
Zach:"Well you've been hanging out with him way more than me,I thought that with you guys moving here me and you could hang out more but you always want to hang out with him." I roll my eyes and go to walk off again but he grabbed my wrist again.
Zach:"Come on just one drive,please."
Ryleigh:"Fine." I grabbed my things and he handed me the keys to Cammy his Corvette and I got in and started the car. It sounded nice I closed my eyes and inhaled scared that I'm going to wreck my brothers car with him in it.
Ryleigh:"I pick the way we go and where we go."
Zach:"I'm just along for the ride so go wherever." I pulled out of the garage and went down Corbyn's street when I passed his house I smiled thinking about earlier Zach didn't notice either so that was good. I kept driving until we got to the beach. We got out and sat in the sand and listened to the waves I don't know what Zach was thinking about but I was for sure thinking of Corbyn and how I want to be with him but we can't openly be together for another two years. Why can't I just be with whoever I want?