eleven

Ryleigh
Gabbie:"Jack's here!!" I hear I her yell from the front door. I was in the kitchen fixing Lavender some nuggets and making a bottle for Bailey.
Jack:"Lavender!!"
Lav:"Daddy." She yells and runs over to him jumping up in his arms. I wish Baliey could do that when she's older when Corbyn gets home from the studio or touring.
Ryleigh:"Hello Avery."
Jack:"Hello Herron. How's Bailey doing?"
Ryleigh:"Good." I say with a smile and look over at her in the playpen.
Jack:"Oh um I thought you would be at your place so-."
Zach:"Wassup ladies." I stood there in shock looking at Zach. Did he get taller?
Jonah:"Dude you have to stop yelling I have a headache."
Daniel:"I think we all do." He says rubbing his head.
Corbyn:"Ya thanks to genius over here." He says looking at Zach.
Zach:"Oh hey sis didn't know you were here."
Jack:"I'm gonna go." I grabbed his arm stopping him.
Ryleigh:"No you're not you brought them here so you leave they leave."
Corbyn:"Hey Ry." He got hotter in just a year damn.
Ryleigh:"Hey bean."
Corbyn:"Wow I didn't know Gabbie had another kiddo."
Ryleigh:"Acually it's mine I was just hanging out here for a bit."
Zach:"Alright who the fuck got you pregnant?!?" He said kind of annoyed.
Ryleigh:"No one."
Zach:"Someone had to have. I'm not that stupid I know how babies are made."
Jack:"Lav is here so please watch what you say Zachary." He looks at me then walks over to the playpen and looks at me again.
Ryleigh:"Go ahead Zach." He picked her up and held her close to his chest. He started to tear up and it was a weird emotion I've never seen my brother cry before not even when him and Kay broke up.
Ryleigh:"Zach?"
Zach:"She's so little and cute. Just like when you were a baby and now Kay's gone again and I'm going to be alone forever and I won't have a family."
Jack:"Not again." He whined taking Bailey out of Zach arms as my brother curled up in a ball on the ground crying his eyes out.
Gabbie:"I thought Lav was bad about this not 19 almost 20 year old." Jack looked over and seen Corbyn looking at Bailey so he walked over to him.
Jack:"Want to hold her,I promise you won't regret it." He smiled at him and Corbyn nodded taking her out of Jacks arms and held her close to him. Jack looked back at me as he walked over to Lavender and smiled.
Corbyn:"Hi little baby,I'm your uncle bean you just as pretty as your mommy." He kept talking to her and I felt like I wasn't ruining her life completly now that he's here but he doesn't know she's his yet. He walks over and sits on the couch and lays her on his chest while he holds her head and back rubbing it. Soon enough they're both asleep and Zach is still on the floor crying his eyes out but quietly,Jack is with Lavender and Jonah and Daniel went to the beach. I walked into Gabbies room and seen her editing a video.
Ryleigh:"Hey."
Gabbie:"Hey,what's wrong?"
Ryleigh:"Nothing just wishing Corbyn could spend more time with her knowing she is his daughter you know."
Gabbie:"Ya. Just how doesn't he see the resimblance,I mean the blonde hair the blue eyes the nose." I chuckle a bit and relize she looks more like Corbyn than me. His hair is naturally dirty blonde he just dyed it darker but she looks just like him. I walked out and seen them both still asleep on the couch and Zach was asleep on the floor. I shook my head and grabbed a blanket and sat beside Corbyn and leaned my head on his shoulder covering the three of us. I smelled his colgne and it was still the same. He had been working out and I could tell. He leaned his head on my head I smlied and closed my eyes thinking this is all I wanted,for the three of us to be together like this. I fell asleep happy to be back with Corbyn even if we weren't dating or anything just how it was before things got crazy.