seven

Corbyn
Corbyn:"Ryleigh." Is all I can say before she turns to me clearly upset.
Ryleigh:"Shut up,I like you and I thought you liked me and we had sex together I let you take my virginity and for it to be meanigless to you. You blocked me you left without a word and I had no fucking idea where you were."
Corbyn:"I didn't block you Zach had my phone and did it himself. I went to the beach to clear my damn head because I had think. And everything we have done hasn't been meanigless Ry it's meant everything to me Zach doesn't like the fact that we're closer than you are with him I was going to listen to him and stay away from you for the band but I can't because I love you." I stopped relising what I just said.
Ryleigh:"You love me? You love me,and I'm not just a fling or a hookup to you?"
Corbyn:"Y-yea."
Ryleigh:"I love you to Corbyn." She walked up to me and kissed me. When she pulled away she moved my beanie and hair out of my face and noticed my black eye from the fight Zach and I had earlier.
Ryleigh:"Who did this to?"
Corbyn:"You really want to know?" She nodded looking me in the eyes and holding my hands.
Corbyn:"Zach did. We got into a fight because I defended you and may have said I loved you and he thinks that I'm having sex with you."
Ryleigh:"Zach can be overprotective a lot." She goes and locks the door to her bedroom and pulls me into her bed cuddling into my chest. I kiss the top of her head.
Ryleigh:"You smell good." I giggle a bit.
Corbyn:"Thanks." I kiss her head again and I drift off to sleep. I feel my phone buzz a few hunndred times and I know it's the guys but right now I don't care about them I care for Ryleigh. I almost lost her tonight and I don't know what I would have done if that happened to be honest.

Sorry it's short but I didn't have many ideas of how I wanted this chapter to go but the next one will be better I promise. Love you guys.