thirteen

Ryleigh
The whole time Corbyn was in Hawii we hung out and he helped with Bailey which I appriciated a lot. I was sitting on the couch holding her to my chest while she slept and I saw Corbyn take a picture.

 I was sitting on the couch holding her to my chest while she slept and I saw Corbyn take a picture

Liked by imzachherron and 2,879 more
corbynbesson:Isn't she adorble. Tagged:imryleighherron
Comments:
jackaverymusic:aww lazy like just like her uncle Zach imzachheron
^^imzachherron:she get's it from her mom and dad not me idiot^^
seaveydaniel:can I just say she looks like her father a cute little duckling.
^^corbynbesson:you're a giraffe so don't talk about her like that.^^
imryleighherron:stop talking about my baby
fan2:what does daniel mean looks like a duck just like her dad,I thought corbyn was the duck
fan1:maybe it's corbyns baby
fan3:corbyn has a baby with a 17 year old who is his best friends sister that sounds weird
hollywoodfix:did the corbyn besson knock up his best friends 17 year old sister
Comments disabled
Ryleigh:"Corbyn?"
Corbyn:"I know I saw I'm sorry she was just to cute not to post."
Zach:"You guys are in a sticky situation that you have to get out of your selves,later losers." Jack started laughing because it's Jack he laughs at everything.
Ryleigh+Corbyn:"Jack shut up!!" For the rest of the day our phones where blowing up because we were being tagged in a lot of things. The guys were also leaving tomorrow and I was going with them to look at some apartments with Corbyn.
**Skip the whole plane ride back to LA**
When we got back to LA we dropped our bags off with the guys and found a really nice apartment complex not to far from the studio so Corbyn wouldn't have to drive far. We got the apartment and lucky for us it came furnished all we had to do was bring our things we decided we would start moving tomorrow we packed all my things before we left Hawii so all we had to do was pack Corbyn's things. I stayed at the guys house that night in Corbyns room. It was kind of awkward at first but we ignored it and soon I heard Corbyn's light snores. I looked over and he was holding Bailey close to his chest as they both slept. I watched his chest move up and down slowly as he breathed and decided I couldn't sleep and watching him sleep wouldn't do anything so I went downstairs and got a glass of water. I heard someone coming down the stairs so I turn and see it's Corbyn. He was shirtless and still half asleep in his grey sweats. He walks over to me rubbing his eyes.
Corbyn:"Why aren't you in bed?"
Ryleigh:"Couldn't sleep,what about you?"
Corbyn:"Woke up and decided to come down here and get water."
Ryleigh:"You did make sure Bailey couldn't roll out of the bed right?"
Corbyn:"Surrounded her with pillows." He comes closer to me and I jump up on the counter. He comes over to me and places himslef between my legs placing his hands on my thighs gently rubbing them.
Corbyn:"Hi." He said quitely and smiling at me. I didn't relize how sexy his voice sounded until that moment.
Ryleigh:"Hi." I said back and he leaned in to kiss me. I gladly kissed back and sat my glass on the counter to wrap my hands around his neck. We made out for a bit until the light turned in the kitchen causing us to pull away to see who it was.
Jonah:"Please not in the kitchen and there's a baby here as well as Zach and Jack."
Corbyn:"Fine a hotel it is."
Jonah:"I'll watch the kid."
Ryleigh:"Not literally." I said walking off and going upstairs. I had put Bailey's playpen earlier in the guest room so I took her in there and put the moniter in there so Corbyn and I could have some alone time to talk or whatever without waking her.