Trouble

Justin's POV: After adam and I finished eating we vegan to discuss what video we should make. "We should do a bloxburg build challenge"

Adams POV: I thought about justin's idea for a second. "That sounds fun!"
We then went to our filming room and got ready to film.

A half hour later

Still ADAM'S POV: "Okay it's your turn to edit justin." Justin said ok and got the laptop to edit. I went on my phone and began to read the what looked like a million messages from Monica.

A few hours later

Justin's POV: *sigh of relief* "i finished editing." Adam looked really angry and i wondered why so I asked him and he said that Monica posted on Instagram and said a bunch of lies about him. Anger began to rage through me "okay adam.. Can I be honest with you? she is a female dog and you need to ditch her and I have personally never liked her and thought she was bad news from the start" I had a feeling that Adam might get angry from what I just said but he wasnt angry he just turned to me and smiled.

Adam's POV: I was happy justin knew what was best to do and to be honest... shes only a distraction at this point. When Monica and I first started dating I truly thought she was the one I'd spend the rest of my life with... but I've fallen out of love with her and...... justin stole my heart but he would never like me back so what was the point? I finally replied to justin "Thank you justin"

Justin's POV: "HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHH FOR WHAT? SAYING MONICA IS FEMALE DO-"

Adam's POV: "No but- Hahahhahaha that's true..!" "I said thank you because I love that you're honest with me haha."

Justin's POV: I was shocked that adam agreed that Monica is a you know what. "Haha well I dont see any point of lying"

Adam's POV: "Well you know what? I think I'm gonna go do the deed of breaking up with that female dog."

Justin's POV: "Okay be careful. Text me if something happens Oh and when you get back I need details!"

Adam's POV: "Ok see you later. Bye!"

Justin's POV: "Bye!" I was slightly worried that something bad would happen to adam because I dont trust Monica at all. But Adam will be fine... Right?

Adam's POV: I arrived at Monica's house and I knocked on the door. No answer so I went on snapchat and it showed where she was.... she was at my old best friends house... but why?! I'm going there now.