Monica?

Adams POV: I immediately got in my car and drove to Monica's location. As I walked up to the house I saw something- Something I wish I could unsee. Monica was kissing my old best friend. She was a cheater! I got back and my car and drove home while crying. I got home and justin answered the door and I walked inside.

Justin's POV: I heard a light knock at the door and I went to the door and answered the door. Adam was home but it didnt look like things went according to plan. "Adam? What happened!?"

Adam's POV: "she cheated on me justin... why- how could she do that?"
I felt empty.... worthless.... I just couldn't belive that she could do that to me..

Justin's POV: "SHE DID WHAT!?" Anger raged through my bones. That female dog. I swear I will kill her one day.. I couldn't bare to see Adam so sad so I grabbed his hand and took him to the couch and I got him a kid quisine from the fridge.

Adam's POV: Well since I couldn't do the deed in person I'll just do it through text... (he texts monica and tells her what she is and that it's over and all that stuff) "Thanks."

Justin's POV: "Your welcome but I didnt really do anything." then I turned on his favorite show and got boxy. He smiled at me even though I could tell he was having dark thoughts. I've been through that before. My thoughts were interrupted when adam said something I'll never forget.

Adam's POV: "I love you justin. And when i met monica i thought she would be the one but.. to be honest of all of the billions of people out there.. Your the only one for me."

Justin's POV: I already knew I was blushing i was so happy. "I love you too Adam." Adam smiled and then kissed me of course I kissed back.

Adam's POV: I couldn't believe it. Justin likes me back! Did this mean were a thing now? I asked justin if we were a thing now.

Justin's POV: "I'll let you decide that."
I thought it was insane how fast things could change. Adam and I were just best friends and now we might be a couple.

Adam's POV: "Okay well its official <3" "Well what do you wanna do to celebrate the disposal of that piece of crap my precious cinnamon roll?"

Justin's POV: "I dont know."

Adam's POV: "Well...... Can I hold your hand?" I was practically praying he would say yes.

Justin's POV: "Fine but tell me.. in the guess the price days were some of the products like the heat color changing phone case an elaborate plan to touch my hand?"

Adam's POV: I grabbed Justin's hand and answered his question. "Haha yeah... they were."

Justin's POV: "haha I knew it! Also it's getting late do you wanna watch a movie before we go to bed?"

Adam's POV: "Sure let's watch It." I knew justin wasnt a big fan of horror but shockingly he said ok.I turned on the movie and I put my arm around him. And he was blushing and I thought it was cute. Pennywise jumped out of the sewer and justin got scared so I hugged him and told him it's just a movie and its fine.

After the movie

Still Adam's POV: After the movie ended I  followed justin upstairs and we went into his room.

Justin's POV: "Adam?" I was curious of why he cane into my room but then I was like DUH were a couple now "Nevermind" We layed down and adam hugged me from behind and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Hi guys i hope you are enjoying the story so far uwu its cringy but oh well have a good night day and I'll see you next episode! Byeeeee! <3