Part 11

Justin's POV:I woke up and looked over to see if Adam was still asleep and he wasn't he was probably downstairs getting coffee or something. I woke up several times last night because of the pain I was in. Ever since what I did to Monica I feel like I'm being watched. I feel guilty but I know I can never let anyone know. Adam came upstairs and sat down on our bed.

Adams POV: "Good morning babe how are you feeling?" Justin said he was okay. "Did anything else happen? You look like there's something wrong." He almost looked guilty for something. I'm sure he'll tell me eventually.

Justin's POV: "Nothing else happened I'm just tired." Adam gave me a hug and then he kissed me. He told me that everything's okay and that he wouldn't let anything happen to me again. I blushed "I love you Adam and thank you."

Adams POV: "I love you too" When I say I won't let ANYTHING happen to him again I mean it.

Justin's POV: "So uhh what are gonna tell the lankyfam they will see the bandages all over me."

Adams POV: "Uhh we could say you found sticky but that's what happened to you while searching." Justin laughed a little and said ok sounds good.

Justin's POV: "Well luckilly we filmed extra yesterday so we don't have to film today. What do you want to do?"

Adams POV: "I don't know we can't really go out until your cuts are healed or some fans might see them." "We could play some video games or watch a movie"

Justins POV: "Lets play some video games." Adam and I played some video games until something fell off the shelf. "What was that?" Okay i think Monica is messing with us. Im starting to regret what i did. Adam got up and picked a book up off the floor that had mysteriously fallen off the shelf.

Adams POV: "I feel like we're being watched justin i dont really know how to explain it" Justin said he agreed. "Do you think we are being haunted by a ghost?"

Justins POV: Justin: "Ye-no no definitely not" Shoot i might accidentally expose myself i crack under pressure and i feel  like i might blurt something out. "Its probably the ALIIEENNNSS." Adam started to laugh. Adam: Okay lets just continue.

A half hour later

Justins POV: Adam said he had to use the bathroom and he would be right back. I went on my phone and then i heard a noise and i saw the cord to the tv magically get unplugged and it was just floating in mid air. I think im just seeing things  I then heard adam scream and then he came out of the bathroom and he looked like he just saw a ghost. "Adam are you okay you look like you just saw a ghost." 

Adams: POV: "I did..." Justin looked shocked and scared. I was too "It wasnt just any ghost... It was Monica's"

Thank you for reading! <3 Byeeeeeeee