Her again?!

Justin's POV: Monica walked into the theater and sat a few rows behind us. Adam asked me if there was something wrong and I said no. I didn't want him to worry. Adam and I had a lot of fun watching the film and Adam said he had to use the restroom and he would be right back. When he started to leave Monica began to follow so I walked up to her and just started talking to her so she wouldn't follow Adam. I looked at her arm and she looked like she was hiding something. "What's behind your back?" She replied "Nothing." "Like I believe that, show me Monica." She said no that will ruin her plans. "Oh I see... Come with me Monica I want to show you something." She said Um ok. I took her behind the theater and began to interrogate her of why she was following Adam and what her intention was. She simply said "No, I'm not telling you anything you ugly boyfriend stealer" "Ah i see what this is about. You're just jealous" Monica then said "omg you're so annoying the world would be better without you. " She then pulled out a knife and pinned me to the wall. I then realised I'm screwed. She was about to kill me when Adam took her down I couldn't believe he found me in time. He then hit her head with a nearby piece of debris. She passed out. I hugged Adam and thanked him. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have followed her out here I would've died if it wasn't for you."

Adams POV: I couldn't process what just happened Monica was trying to kill my Justin. Justin was crying because he was scared and felt bad for some reason. "Babe don't apologize ill always be here for you."
Justin said ok.. "I love you Justin, I'll NEVER let anything happen to you. Let's get home." Justin said ok and we went to the car and we drove home. "What do you want for dinner Justin?"

Justin's POV: "I don't know." Adam said he will order a pizza. "Ok I'll be on the couch." Adam said okay. The pizza came and we ate and then headed to bed. Adam layed next to me and we fell asleep.

The end :)

Okay that was a lot for me to process lol 😂 ty for reading <3