part 15

Justin's POV: I looked around I was in my room and Adam was standing in the doorway. I was confused and I couldn't remember what day it was. "Hey Adam what's the date?"

Adam: "Uhh it's the 23rd of February"

Justin's POV: "ok thanks" Ok so that would be 2 days after Monica and him broke up and we became a couple. I felt my heart drop when Adam said.. "I'll be back in a few hours I'm gonna go to Monica's house for a bit." "O-oh o-ok have fun" "Okay bye justie!"

*adam leaves*

Justin's POV still: so it was all just a dream huh? That's f-fine. I started to tear up a bit. I guess I'm just kinda sad all of that was just a dream. I got up and went to go eat some donuts. I heard the front door open and I looked over and saw Adam standing there he was crying. I was very confused because he said he would be back in a few hours. "Adam? What happened?"

Adams POV: "s-she was a cheater..." It was so hard to even get the words out of my mouth.. I can't believe she did that... Justin rushed over to me and hugged me and told me everything is going to be alright. I blushed a little becasue I like justie.. I had never asked Justin becasue I was in a relationship with Monica.... But that's over now. We sat down on the couch and justie somehow managed to calm me down. "Thank you.." "You're welcome Adam. Now what happened?"  "Well um she cheated on me"

Justins POV: I got so angry and upset when Adam told me "WHAT!? WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT?! That's so messed up"

Adams POV:"I don't know but it's fine" I fake smiled trying to hide my emotions for some reason.

Justin: "Bullcrap. It's not fine adam. Don't lie to yourself. " I could tell when he was lying just by looking at him.

Adams POV: "Just let me be alone for a bit.. " I felt bad for saying that but I did anyway I went to my room and cried for a bit.

"I gave Adam some space for a few hours I made some food and we ate then we both headed to our rooms and went to bed. "

Ima just stop it right there lol 😂 thx for reading and sorry abt the plot twist lol byeee