the end

2 years later

Adams POV: Nothing much has changed in these past few years since justie and I started dating. All that has changed is well...... surprise! We're getting married this summer. Justin and I are currently on a walk through the park. We went to a nearby bench and sat down. We watched the sunset and then we headed back home. This was pretty normal for us. We always wake up around the same time, I get up and go get my coffee, I come back up to the bedroom and wake justie up and we get ready to film. That's basically our normal. We recently visited foxy and boxy. It was nice to see them since we hadn't seen them in so long. Justie and I usually start our mornings by me persuading Justin to get out of bed. I kiss him on the cheek and tell him I'll be downstairs if he needs me and then I go downstairs and eventually he follows. We film our videos and afterwards we just spend time together, watch movies, play video games, we go out sometimes too.

Justins POV: Adam and I have been through a lot together. Though not everything was always perfect I loved every second of it. (trust me he says more stuff)

(Idk where I'm going where this sorry)
In short they loved each other and spent the rest of their lives with each other and all that crap.
(I'm sorry for this bad ending but I might make like short episodes of things that happened or something if I have like a good idea idk lol

I love you guys and thank you so much for reading this story and voting on episodes and all that stuff.
Ilysm ❤

(this story will have some sort of update one day possibly)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee and thank you ❤🙏

sorry for ending it so sudden