I promise

Justins POV: I was sleeping until I felt somebody shaking me and I woke up and saw Adam shaking me to wake me up he kept saying "Justiiinnnnnn waakkkeeee uupppppppp" "What is it Adam?" I said while trying to recall what my dream was about. 

Adams POV: "let's go somewhere today I'm bored of being home all the time" I mean I am kinda bored of being home all the time but I need us to go somewhere nice to give justie the promise ring. "Okay fine where do you wanna go? We have to film later so we can't be out for too long." Justin said while looking like he's about to go back to sleep. I grabbed his hand and attemted to drag him out of bed. "Come on! We have to go!"

Justins POV: "5 more minutes pleaseee" Adam let out a sigh and agreed I went back to sleep and I had a dream about Adam giving me a promise ring. I woke up to Adam picking me up and carrying me to the car. "What the heck are you doing adam?" "It's been 6 minutes. I let you sleep a little longer than 5 minutes so you will be well rested for the day." "Fine but where are we going?" I said as I sat down in the car. "Somewhere that I just want to go to." Adam replied
"why?" I asked Adam said that he just wanted to go to this place for a while. "Ok."

Adams POV: I brought us to the place where the film festival we met at took place. "Wow isn't this nostalgic?" I said while getting out of the car. Justin agreed and asked why we came here in particular. "Because I felt that this was a good place to... Do this."

Justins POV: Adam grabbed a box out of his pocket and opened it up and extended it toward me. He said "I love you and I want to give you this to promise you that I'll never leave you. (Idk how this works 😂 sorry if I did this wrong and sorry abt the cringe)
I was speechless I couldn't believe Adam cared that much. Not to mention I literally had a dream about this happening this morning. Adam gave me the ring and I kissed him. And I said " I love you" We headed home and we talked about all kinds of things that has happened to us, old memories and things like that.

😭🙂🔫🔪 I'm sorry this chapter is so frickin cringe I hate it I hate it I hate it but is still am publishing this I guess. Also I'm pretty sure this story is approaching its end pretty soon. I love you guys! Thanks for reading these chapters and dealing with the cringe lol also as I mentioned last episode there night not be many chapters and if so they will be short this week since I have a bunch of testing this well anyway thanks ily guys and byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

                         510 words 👏👏👏

(I'm so sorry for the cringe) 😭