Who's that girl?

Adam's POV: I woke up and looked over at justin. He's so adorable. I kissed him on the forehead and went downstairs and began to look for some food. Shoot we're out of food. We'll deal with that later. I heard footsteps coming downstairs and went to the couch and began to scroll on Instagram and I said goodmorning to him. "Goodmorning. Did you sleep well?" I walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek.

Justin's POV: "Yeah" I wasnt too happy because this girl keeps texting me and I told her to stop many times. Adam came over to me and asked who i was texting I told him it was some girl who wouldnt stop texting me and she wont leave me alone.

Adam's POV: Have you tried blocking her? He said yes but she keeps coming back on alt accounts. I wont allow this girl to keep texting justin. Jusin is mine.

Justin's POV: "So what video are we filming today?" Adam said we are doing a adopt me trade challenge. "Ok. I'm gonna go make sure everything is ready."

Adam's POV: "Okay I have to run to the store real quick need anything?" Justin: "Some donuts! Ayyy "
"Okay I'll get you some donuts. See you in a bit." I'll stop at the store first. I went to the store and just bought some random crap and donuts for justin if course because I didnt really need to go to the store. It's time to track down that mystery girl.

Hey guys I might update another chapter later but things may be turning a little... dark? So if you dont like stories with murder and stuff like that then you decide what to do but until then see you guys next episode!