part 17 (cringe warning)

Justins POV: I woke up and saw Adam sitting at the foot of my bed and he was on his phone "Adam?"

Adams POV: Im so excited to go to the amusement park with Justin so I went in his room and sat on justins bed until he woke up. "Hey justie good morning! Get ready and let's go to the amusement park!" "Only if we can get fried chicken on the way or I'm not going this early adam." "Ok"

Justins POV: I got ready and we went to KFC and got 2 buckets of fried chicken. "So why did you want to leave so early Adam?" "Because I was anxious to go especially since you've never been to an amusement park." "Ok"

Adams POV: I finished driving to the amusement park and we got out and I paid for our tickets to get in. "So what ride do you want to ride first?" "I don't know I've never been here before" "Let's go on that roller coaster."

Justins POV: "ok" We got on and the ride lasted for about 5 minutes. We then got on this spinny ride (I'm running out of ideas lol) Adam wants to get on this weird super tall ride called the zipper. "Let's go on the zipper!" "uh ok let's go." The ride started to rotate. *scared screaming noises* Adam looked like he was enjoying the ride and wasn't scared at all like he had been on this ride a thousand times. Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted when somebodys seat thingy stopped working and they fell out of the ride. They were at the top so I assume they're dead. The people who work at the park stopped the ride and we got off.

Adams POV: Somebody just got killed right in front of us. "Let's get away from here. I've killed people before so this doesn't really bother me that much. " Let's just go on a nice relaxing ride instead justie" "Ok sounds good" We got on the ferris wheel and when we got to the top the Ferris wheel stopped. Justin got scared and grabbed my hand. I blushed "justie are you scared? " "No definitely not." "You're so cute Justin" "W-what? " "Hey justie can I tell you something?" "Of course what is it?" "I love you justie. Will you be my boyfriend?" "... Y-yes" I kissed Justin and then I got the realization that I'm dating my crush.

Justins POV: I couldn't believe what just happened someone just got killed... Then Adam asked me to date him.. The events sound kinda similar to my dream. Probably just a coincidence. "Adam.... " "What is it babe?" "The... Fried chicken... We left it in the car it's cold." *tears up* "It's okay! The seats are heated remember it won't be cold!" "Oh ok." We finally got off the ride and we were able to go home and luckily... The fried chicken wasn't cold. We went home and we went to sleep.

The end this episode is so cringe so sorry lol byee

509 words