part 13

"Justin's POV: "So when are we going g to go find the thorn? Are we gonna go today or tomorrow? "

Adam: "We should go tomorrow we need to get ready and it's already 6:30"

Justin: "Okay I'm heading to the kitchen real quick, want anything? "

Adam: "Can you get me some Salad and also when are foxy and boxy coming back from their vacation? "

Justin: "I'll get ur dum salad. And also I have no idea''

Adam: " okay thanks " I haven't heard from boxy or foxy in awhile so I'm starting to get a little worried.

Justin: *gets salad and some donuts then comes back upstairs* "I'm back"

Adam: "ok also the sooner we leave to find the thorn tomorrow.. the better. " I said as I looked at blood that was now splattered on the wall mysteriously. Justin looked at the blood and he looked scared but he ignored it and we decided to eat and go to sleep early

Justin: we ate and then decided to go to sleep.

Adam: "love you *kisses Justin on cheek* wake me up if something happens ok? "

Justin: "love you too and I will" We soon fell asleep and we woke up early the next morning to find the thorn.

Adam:" Justin are you ready to go?"  I was slightly scared of the journey we were about to begin but I was ready

Justin: "yeah let's go" We drove to the dark woods and looked through the trees "This is going to be hard. "

Adam: "Yeah but we can do it together. Promise me you will stay close. "

Justin: " I promise. " We began to go inside the forest "this place sure lives up to its name" *turns on flashlight*

Adam: "yeah it sure does* we both had our flash lights on and were looking around for the thorn. After hours of searching " Justin! I see something! " I saw a light spot and I saw sometbing sparkling where the sun was hitting through a clear spot in the trees.

Justin: "I see it too let's go get the thorn" We began to head towards it
We made it and found the thorn "good job Adam"

Adam: "thanks" We turned around to head back only to hear footsteps we began to run back to where we came from.

Justin: we made it out of the dark woods and got in the car "now we have to make it back home and not lose the thorn. "

Hey guys sorry this episode was late it's currently late at night so if u see errors and crap like that sorry lol hope u enjoyed I don't really know where this story is going but I have other plans for the future episode s so stay tuned. Thx for reading! Byeeeeeeeeeeeee