Youre alive?

Justin's POV: I ran into the bathroom to see if Monica's ghost was there and she was. The door magically closed behind me and she disappeared. I turned around to try to open the door but it's locked. "Adam? Are you out there?" I heard no reply and got extremely worried. What if she did something to Adam somehow? I got out through the window and went back inside through the front door I saw Adam on the floor passed out. I then realised I needed to do some research. I took Adam to the bed and sat down next to him. I took out my phone and googled what to do if there's a ghost haunting you and hurting you and your boyfriend.

Google: If there is a human like figure that is floating and slightly transparent hurting you or somebody you care about.. It's probably a ghost haunting you. Most likely you want to get rid of the ghost. So here's what to do. 1. Find a special thorn which is slightly transparent and is found in the dark woods. 2. Take the thorn back to your house and soak it in blood for 2 hours. The blood has to be from whoever the ghost is haunting. After it's done soaking, when you see the ghost next you throw the thorn at it and it should  die for the second time and go back to heck.

Justins POV: How in the heck am I supposed to do that????? I looked over at Adam and he was starting to wake up. "Hey Adam... I know how to get rid of the ghost.. "

Adams POV: "wait what? How!?" Justin showed me the article on google and I was pretty shocked there was a solution. "Well let's go find that thorn."

Hi guys! How's your day? Hopefully good! Well I hope you enjoyed and so sorry for the cliffhanger.. hehe. But anyway as always tysm for reading and I will see u next episode byeeeeeeeeeeeee! <3