The Store

Adams POV: I woke up and looked over next to me and saw Justin which was still sleeping. And i went and made some breakfast for us. Hmm what should we do today? Maybe we could go out and see a movie. I then looked online for a movie justie and i could watch together. I looked up from my phone and saw justin coming into the kitchen. "Good morning" I walked over and gave justin a kiss on the cheek. 

Justins POV: "Good morning." Adam kissed me on the cheek I blushed a little. "So what do you want to do today Adam?" "We need to film something today. But afterwards we can go somewhere." "Okay sounds good get ready to film ill go set things up"

Adams POV: I got ready and we filmed a few video. We spent at least 200 dollars worth of robux during one of the games we played in roblox.  I went into the kitchen and justin followed. "So what do you want to do now Justie?" I began making some coffee for myself and got a donut out of the donut box filled wih krispy kreme donuts and put it on a plate for justin and then i handed it to him. I finished making coffee and we began to discuss what we are going to do today.  "come to think of it. We havent went to the store for awhile we should probably go today." 

Justins POV: I had flashbacks to my dream and was a little worried to actually go. Because last time i was 'there' I was almost murdered. "ok but i dont want to go alone." Adam said that he would go with me so i agreed to go. We got in the car and went to the store. When we went inside I stayed close by Adam making sure no one came near us. Adam asked me why I am so tense and I told him it's nothing. I saw the store attendant approaching us and I got a little scared because of my dream. Then she finally approached us and said.

               TO BE CONTINUED

ty for reading! Byeeee

(Sorry for cliffhanger)