Shifting Story Time: Very New Experience

Some of you were saying in the comments asking about my last shifting experience so I'm here to deliver.

Before I jump into this, be warned that this story contains talk of ghosts, death, prophecies and anti-christ related things.

So I was watching a show a week ago and decided to get the idea to shift because I wanted a new experience and have been struggling to shift for nearly a month.

So I wrote out my script while watching the show and did the shifting method my friend gave me an idea for and fell asleep.

Nearly immediately I woke up in my bedroom, I was hella disappointed thinking I didn't shift.

I heard a dog barking outside and went to my window to see who's neighbors dog was barking this time (because the dogs I live close by to never stops barking) and this is the house I saw directly across from mine.

For those who don't watch AHS. This house has a very specific name.

The Murder House.

Why? Because 36 people total died in that very house.

Be warned, this story does contain spoilers from American Horror Story Murder House (season 1) /Apocalypse (season 9) since I will be explaining what is happening for those who have not seen it but want to hear the story anyway.

I knew I shifted so I got dressed and went across the street because so scripted I can see ghosts. I would've never gone in there in my cr so thank goodness shifting exists.

The house was abandoned anyway since no one ever bought it so I literally just walked through the front door. To be honest, if I didn't know the house's history, I'd so live there.

I walked upstairs and went into one of the main character's bedrooms because you know, see it on TV, you wanna go and check it out.

I was in there for maybe 2 minutes and this mf comes in and says, "Who the fuck are you?"