Shifting Story Time: Queens, New York

You guys wanted another Marvel story so here. I thought I was over Peter Parker and 100% into Draco...relieving these memories…I am not.

So I said that I got saved by Spider-Man himself, here's that story

I was walking home (my apartment I manifested) after grocery shopping it was late at night (I know dumb move, bad guys and it's New York I get it but I was craving ice cream) and got attacked by some guys dressed in all black, about to rob me, they had knives btw.

Not gonna lie I was scared shitless but then I was like oh wait, where the fuck am I again so I yelled out "Help me, Spider-Man!" 

AND HE CAME. 

He swung by and webbed them up to the building, so cool, and asked in this 'deep' voice "Uh...Miss are you okay?" 

I was like "I think so...." 

My eyes went straight to his ass in that suit and-

My God that spider boi is thicc like HOT DAMN.

Thanks for the 🎂 Peter.

I pushed my luck because it was Peter and was like "Can you walk me home, I don't feel safe." 

He goes "Yeah or...do you want me to swing you home?" 

In real life, my anxiety could never. 

But I said, "Whatever works for you Spidey." I told him where I lived but was about to say I'm kind of heavy so like I don't know if you can swing me but he had me wrap his arms around him and he shot up a building with his webs. 

I was so fucking scared I was gonna slip and go splat. 

I held him so damn tight and wrapped my legs around him too but he got me to the apartments and was like "You live here?"

I guess he didn't know we lived in the same area.

While I was there, most of the Spider-Man: Homecoming stuff happened so I barely talked to Peter.

Most of the time it was just me chilling with Ned at school. Also, Michelle and I love to hang out at cafes. She drinks black coffee…

Me: Like your soul?