Shifting Story Time: Hogwarts #1

So I shifted Hogwarts about a few days ago and here's how it all started.

I did the raven and pillow method (I'll post chapters about these methods later) and I actually fell asleep. The next thing I know, woke up in the Slytherin dorms and I knew it was the dorms because of the snake rug on the floor, every color in there was emerald green and there was an owl just chilling on the window. I...freaked out like:

freaked out like:

So I got up, got dressed into the school Slytherin uniform from my trunk (IT HAD MY NAME ON IT AND EVERYTHING). My first class was potions which I found out from a helpful Slytherin prefect. I scripted I knew the castle well...let me to tell you I'm glad i did because Hogwarts is fucking HUGE...

I made it to potions class almost late and when I got there, Professor Snape looked at me and threatened to take away 5 points from Slytherin if I showed disruptive behavior again. I went to go sit down at an empty table in the class and barely looked up and saw the back of his blond head....

It was HIM I fucking KNEW RIGHT AWAY IT WAS DRACO A TABLE AHEAD IN FRONT OF ME I LEGIT ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK. He's been my crush since I was like 5-years-old (don't judge me). I was the definition of this:

 I was the definition of this:

I GASPED OUT LOUD WHEN I SAW HIM AND HE TURNED AROUND AND LOOKED AT ME WITH AN ALMOST WEIRDED OUT LOOK...I nearly fell out of my seat-not even joking I almost did. And thank god Snape was busy lecturing some hufflepuff student because that would've ended bad if he saw me.

But Draco muttered "weird" under his breath and focused back on the class. But I couldn't focus at all-I WAS IN FUCKING HOGWARTS FOR GOD'S SAKE.  

I don't know what happened next, I leaned forward almost across the table and I smelled him idk the actual fuck I was thinking but low-key I don't regret it.