Shifting Story Time: Hogwarts #3

So my struggle most of the time shifting was trying to get Draco Malfoy to like me because....do I really need to explain myself?

But let me just say he started out hating me even though I apologized for acting like a dumbass the first time we met, am a pureblood, a Slytherin, and HIS TYPE (according to other people who've shifted and met him)

Like he tried to push me down some stairs numerous times like WTF?

I was just done with his shit one day so as I was walking to potions with Pansy and this man has the audacity to walk by and say "You better hope I don't catch you by the stairs again. This time I'll actually make sure your ass goes tumbling down."

Literally I was not having it. I fucking stopped in place, gave Pansy my bag, and told her I'd see her in class later.

Pansy's not dumb. She left but was like "okay be don't be too rough."

Draco tried to walk away but I grabbed his arm and was like, "What the actual fuck is your deal? I've been nothing but a decent human being to you and frankly, you can't say that for many people here. And you still treat me like shit. Well, I'm done being decent now. You have a problem with me, say it to my face instead of dancing around it like a little bitch."

I got in his face and shit...he started backing away from me and he was shook because I don't think anyone has talked to him like that. I think he was sort of impressed but I was pissed off I didn't care.

I shoved him against the corridor wall (no not kinky shut up) I pushed him and his head sort of thumped against the wall but his back was against it. "No, Draco. You should watch your ass and better hope I don't find you near the moving stairs. I'll kick you down them and I'm not like you. I won't hesitate."

I walked to potions after that and Pansy was like "Tell me everything. And Blaise was like "Did you kill him?"

I'm glad I told Draco those things because after that Draco actually started being kind of nice to me.

The first thing he did was save me a plate of some breakfast even most of it was gone. When he gave it to me, I was like, "Uh, dude. What are you doing?"

And he goes, "I'm being a decent human being."

"