Chapter~18

Vanessa's Pov

“Vanessa, you gave a boy a concussion, a kick in his family jewels. Emma and Damien you beat the guy's friends after Vanessa left. Explain!” Adam said.

“He was bullying a student, so I told him to leave instead he decided to provoke me with his filthy comments, so I smashed his head in the locker again and again then kicked him in the balls. I don't regret anything.” I tell him.

After I wake up barely breathing due to Armano cutting my air supply by how weirdly he was sleeping. I wake him up by pushing him off the bed startling Nicole and went to freshen up.

Now, After arriving at school me, Emma and Damien immediately were called to the office to get scolded by Adam or more like gossip with Adam as he as already arranged diet coke and snacks.

“He was a bully? Then he deserved it but his parents were so angry at the person who beat their innocent boy and when I told them it was a girl they started to scold him because apparently girls don't fight without a reason. His mom not me!”

“Mom sounds like a good person, what happened to the son?” Damien snorted.

“Now, You and Emma, Why did both of you beat the other guys?” Adam asked.

“Because Vanessa left them unbeaten” Emma answered.

“Is that even a word?” Damien asked confused.

“Don't know, Don't care” Emma said flipping her hair.

Ring Ring Ring

“I can't believe I spent my half day in your office instead of annoying the teachers ” Emma huffed.

“Oh shut up! You still have many classes to do that! But now, off you go to the cafeteria! Bye don't miss me too much” Adam said and shooed us out of his office.

“Adam you psychopath sitting with the Donald Duck fucking kicked us out?” Emma exaggerated.

“No! I shooed you out. It's your break. So hush” Adam replied from the other side of the door.

“Kids” I muttered but Anna (Receptionist) and Damien heard it and chuckled.

“So fellas” Emma said making me groan.

It's not just a simple ‘So fellas’.

“Yeah!” Damien said.

“So, fellas (yeah) Fellas (yeah)
Has your girlfriend got the butt? (hell yeah)
Tell 'em to shake it (shake it) shake it (shake it)
Shake that healthy butt
Baby got back ” Both of them sang.

“ZIP IT!” I hissed at them.

“C'mon! We both are like professional singers.” Emma sassed with me.

“Yeah! Like someone is torturing a cat.” I answered.

“Emma, I'm sad to say that it's absolutely true” Damien agreed.

“Bitch please! I'm so freaking fabulous. I pee glitters, shit cupcakes and fart rainbows.” Emma said flipping her hair.

“Wow! It's like talking to a brick” I murmured to myself.

We headed to the cafeteria with both of them arguing which ship is better Stelena or Delena.

I'm Klaroline all the fucking way!.

We sat at the table that we have made ours.

“What do you think Van! Is Stelena better or Delena” Emma asked me.