Chapter~28

Vanessa's Pov:

“I'm really sorry for saying that you don't know the pain of losing someone. I'm such an idiot. You are the strongest person I've ever met, and I can't believe you had gone through so much.” Lucas sobbed embracing me.

I and Lucas are currently in the living room of my penthouse after eating our breakfast.

I told him about my past. About my monsters and nightmare. I told him. I just hope I don't regret my decision.

“I am so proud of you. You don't know the respect I have for you. If It was me, I would have killed myself or anyone for that matter, but you didn't.
I'm glad that you're mine” Lucas whispered while snuggling his head in my neck.

“About that. I did try to kill myself ” I said blankly.

“What? You tried to kill yourself?” Lucas said in disbelief while pulling his head away and looking at me.

“I didn't succeed though, Obviously. Damien and Emma found me just when I blacked out. They took me to the hospital. I was in coma for a week due to heavy blood loss.” I said sighing.

“Oh my God! I wish I was there for you. But just know I'm here now. I'll always be with you.” Lucas said and pecked my lips blushing.

“Feeling confident are we?” I teased him with a raised eyebrow.

“Stop teasing me” He whined and hid his face in my neck blushing.

“Lucas, My brothers don't know about me being the Tempest Queen. So pretend you don't know about me being the Queen.” I said and he nodded.

Lucas looked at me as he heard the sound of a door opening and closing.

“Is there someone else also?” He asked confused, and I sighed as I knew what was going to happen.

“SURPRISE LOVEBIRDS!” Two voices shouted making Lucas jump in surprise.

“Holy Cow! You both scared me stupid holy Homo sapiens!” Lucas said with his hand on his heart to two nut jobs laughing like maniacs.

“He's so cute! He didn't even curse” Emma cooed making Lucas blush in embarrassment.

“There's nothing to be embarrassed about little dove. You are cute and innocent.” I whispered making him blush more.

“Aww! Are not they just the cutest? I never imagined our cranky pants to be with someone for that matter let alone an innocent boy!” Emma awed.

“What are you both doing here?” I asked annoyed.

“And annoying Vanessa is back!” Damien laughed.

“You should thank us! You didn't inform Nicolo that you won't be coming back, so he spammed our phones with messages and calls. I told him that you will be skipping school tomorrow and are staying over.” Damien said with attitude.

“And what is there to thank about?” I asked blankly making him huff.

“So tell me! What did you love birds did?” Emma asked wiggling her eyebrows looking like a clown because she can't wiggle her eyebrows for life.

“You look like a constipated clown” Both me and Damien said at the same time making her scowl, but I heard Lucas chuckling.

“Why are you both so mean!” Emma pouted.

“I'm sorry that my brutal honesty inconvenienced your ego!” I retorted making her pout again while Damien snorted.

I felt a poke on my hand, so I turned to face the source with a raised eyebrow.

“Don't be mean. What if you hurt her feelings?” Lucas said innocently making me look at him in awe.

“Oh my God! Now I like him even more but Lucas I like cranky Vanessa because she is a mood!” Emma squealed and Lucas looked down blushing.

“I told him” I said and they both became serious.

“Everything?” Damien asked and I nodded.

“I am glad this relationship is going somewhere. It makes me happy that you finally found a happiness in your life Van. You deserve everything.” Emma said and came to hug me from a side. Damien nodded in agreement and kissed my forehead. Lucas, on the other hand sat awkwardly beside me.

“Lucas, I am trusting you because you are a nice guy. Don't hurt her because you won't like the consequences” Damien said and Emma nodded in agreement.

“I won't hurt her.” Lucas whispered nervously.

“I appreciate both of you doing this but don't threaten my guy. You are making him nervous.” I said glaring at them as they plopped down on the sofa in front of me.

“Who wants to watch The Big Bang Theory?” Emma asked.

“Count me in” Damien said.

I looked at Lucas asking if he wants to watch it or not to which he said “Only if I you cuddle with me while eating popcorn”

I looked at him and nodded.

Emma brought the popcorns from the kitchen and we all closed the lights and turned the Netflix on.

Lucas was sitting between my legs with his head laid on my chest.

Oh my God! What did I get myself into? We just started watching, and I'm already regretting it.

The three of them are acting like kids.

Mimicking dialogues and laughing loudly giving me a headache.

All of them already know what is going to happen next and shouts the dialogues loudly.

“Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur! Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr!”

The three of them sang together along with perry when she sangs to Sheldon but stops when the new episode got played and started to sing the theme song loudly.

“Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started, waitThe earth began to cool, the autotrophs began to drool
Neanderthals developed tools
We built a wall (we built the pyramids)
Maths, science, history, unravelling the mysteries
That all started with the big bang! Hey!”

BITE ME IN THE BUTT!

SATAN, HAVE MERCY ON ME!

Shut up you are enjoying it! Because you finally feel as you're home!

I sighed at my conscious but smiled a little looking at these three.

I'm finally Happy!

______________________________________

A/N: Here is another chapter for you guys❤ Enjoy Lovelies! You all are best❤❤

How was it?

Did you expected anything like this?

Any suggestions about what you want in the coming chapters?

what do you think will happen in next chapter?

What do you think of it so far?

Did you like the chapter?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

by,

Satans_lil_sis❤