23 - open .

(im sorry i have been mia y'all it's not on purpose, but i got stuck but now im not :)

(if a sex scene isn't in the same chapter 9/10 im gonna throw it in as a flashback somewhere down the line, but like i said before im not good with them so don't expect it, i get that it was their first time but like i said i'll do one later maybe but don't expect it especially since it's not based on that . but bare with me !)

Monday, August 29th

"God your so fucking beautiful."

His admiration for her was crazy, she could do no wrong in his eyes.

Shedding his swimming trunks, he stroked his member a few times before grabbing Hasani's leg bringing her to the edge of the bed.

Positioning himself at her entrance, he leaned over nuzzling his head where her neck and shoulder meet giving her a few kisses.

"Let me know if I'm hurting you." Peering at him she nodded softly biting her lip to brace herself

Sliding in his strokes languid, getting Hasani accommodated to his member a silent curse slipping from his lips.

"Shit, goddamn Cleo." Groaning he grabbed her hips for more stability

Wrapping her arms around his tricep, her head tilted back softly as he picked up the pace.

"Omg you feel so good baby fuck." She moaned loudly wrapping her legs around his waist locking him in

"Shit don't do that, unless you want this to end very quickly." He chuckled rapport her legs indicating to loosen her grip

"Oops, I'm sorry." She chuckled a little

"I'm gonna have so much fun with you."

"Helloooo earth to Sani!"

"Huh?"

"Damn hoe wtf you spaced out?"

"Yea I'm sorry what'd you ask me?"

"I said so bitch how was the trip? Tell me everything!" Hasani smiled as Chassidy cheesed excitedly

She missed her friend, especially her girl talks. So right now they were headed to get pizza and just catch up.

"Omg Chass it was amazing, I feel like I know a whole different side of Callum."

"That's that dick talking, and since we on that how was that?"

"Now that was nothing short of amazing, he catered to all of my needs."

"Spill it bitch, I want deets."

"Chass, no."

"He gives off big dick energy, i just know he's packing. He fucked up yo walk."