18 - real games .

Saturday,August 9th

"I still can't believe you told him no."
Licking the hot Cheetos dust off her fingers she shook her head

Today was Chassidy's and I normal, hang out day. Binge on snacks, watch tv, and just talk.

I sorta wasn't in the mood for company, but I was so tired of just sleeping and eating.

So having her here was a breath of fresh air.

"Just because I forgave him, doesn't mean I was just gonna hop on a plane." I bit into my cherry airhead "I want flowers just because, and get away trips just because. I don't want gifts or trips because I caught you fucking up, I don't want shit because you realized your culpability."

"Yea sis you right, how did he take it?"

I shrugged "Obviously he was upset, but he respected my wishes."

"Have you spoken to him?"

"We've FaceTime here and there, and text often."

Now that Callum and I addressed the issue, it was pretty much a nip in the butt.

If I called and he was busy, I was getting a text message within a minute. Same with text messages, it took him no time to reply.

"Besides Callum, have you spoken to your sister?"

"Not after that situation with Callum."

"Okay, it's been a week. I feel like y'all need to talk that shit out."

"I'm not-."

"Hasani I get that she didn't tell you, you were hurt but instead of looking at it from your perspective, look at it from hers. She's getting a divorce, she's a full time doctor, and with all that her sister isn't talking to her."

With everything that happened, it felt so much longer than a week.

It felt like months instead.

"You're right."

"Fuck yea I'm right now pick up the phone and call her." She picked you my phone and tossed it

I took a deep breath, clicking on Janae's contact name.

Within two rings she picked up, "Hey Sani." I could just tell she was exhausted her glowing eyes now had dark circles

Chassidy stood up dismissing her into the room, I switched off volume on the tv.

"Hey Nae, are you busy?"

"No I'm just getting out the tub, wassup?"

"I wanted to talk to you."

"Is something wrong? Did anything happen?"

"No, I wanted to apologize about my behavior, I reacted off of enragement and jealousy. I didn't take the time to consider your feelings."