13 - take your time .

Saturday, August 2nd

"So now what? Did she call you?"

"Plenty of times, before I blocked her." I stated sitting up in the bed as I scrolled through Twitter

"Sani c'mon now, unblock her that's your sister bitch."

"I really don't want to talk right now, I need some space from her.

"Did you atleast talk to your moma?"

"I did but all she wanted to do was talk about it, Janae didn't even tell her so she doesn't know the actual reason why we aren't speaking."

"Damn Janae, she just went about it all the wrong ways. I have the right mind to slap the shit out of her aint shit husband when I see his bitch ass, just bragging about being a single man. What he need to do is take a fucking bath looking like a bum."

I laughed loudly, she let out a few chuckles. "It's the truth, I hate niggas like that."

"Shit I hate him period, I'm glad she didn't have any kids with him."

"Oh yea she dodged a bullet, I just hope you guys work out everything soon because, y'all talk everyday and she's your sister. You guys don't need to hold grudges, it's okay to be upset but remember not to hold onto it for too long."

I sighed she was right, I appreciate Janae wanting to call and everything but right now I was in no mood to talk.

I was no longer in the crying phase, but just thinking about it made me mad, and it's best if I had sometime to cool down.

"Yea I know, but I have something to tell you." I smiled thinking back on Callum asking me to be his girlfriend

"You got you some dick? Awe yea bitch give me deets." Squealing she clapped her hands leaning forward into the phone

"First of all, you're nasty bitch. But no ya girl is officially off the market."

"No fucking way, omg Sani he asked you to be his girlfriend?!"

"Yes ma'am, he did."

"Aww, I'm so happy for you! This is so good I knew it was bound to happen, I told you that you had nothing to worry about!"

"I know, I actually told him how I felt about that and he reassured me that it's nothing to be worried about."

I honestly couldn't believe he asked me, even more so that I told him "yes".

"That's good, did you cry? I have a strong feeling you cried."

"I did but I'm Pmsing, so I'm more than sure that's the cause."

"Bitch bye, don't come with that." Giving me the "now you know" look she rolled her eyes

"But yes I did, yesterday just wasn't my day. Atleast until he asked me that. Do you think it's too soon?"