11 - keep me busy .

Thursday,July 31st.

"I'm nervous what if he finds out I'm not what he's looking for? When I told him I was 24, his face kinda froze."

Hasani paced back and fourth in the bedroom, rubbing her temples.

Majority of her clothes were spread out on the bed, she couldn't figure out what to wear.

"Sani chill out bitch, if dude had a problem with your age I doubt he would keep in contact. Plus I'm more than sure he knew you were younger than him." Chassidy spoke folding a pair of pajama shorts

Sighing a bit, she took Chass' words into consideration.

She and Chassidy hadn't spoken in a few days, it wasn't bad blood between the two.

Chassidy had been dealing with her own family matters and took sometime to go down to Louisiana, she just got home yesterday.

She was a little tired, but once Hasani called her she came as quickly as she could.

"He told, me he's a divorcée." Thinking back on what Callum told her she did some researching of her own

"I knew he was married before, but I've never seen her."

Walking over to the bed she handed Chassidy the phone, a photo she screenshot from Google images.

Melanie was gorgeous, she was completely different from Hasani. Which worried her a bit, she was twice this girls size, darker complexion, and from the looks of things on her social not as wealthy as her also.

It's not about any of those things, but she knew Callum saw something in her to make her his wife.

She didn't want to be the rebound, or someone he's just with to pass his time before he went crawling back to the girl.