17 - movin' .

Wednesday, August 6th. 

"My nigga what the fuck was you thinking ?"

"Not that I would be plastered all over the fucking media." I sighed rubbing my temples

"Do you not realize that just because, you and ole girl aren't together anymore that paparazzi would just disappear?"

"I haven't been followed by them in years, which is why I didn't look too deep into it."

"And you say Melanie was happy that you had a girlfriend?"

"Yes, she complimented her and everything." I placed the phone on speaker putting it on my dock

"You know she lying right?"

"Why you say?"

"Think about it dude, she pops up to tell you she's engaged, she could've told you that shit on social media or over the phone, two all of sudden after YEARS of paparazzi not being around they mysteriously pop up and catch y'all out, and threw the way that girl was in love with you ain't no way she's happy seeing you with someone else."

Letting his words sink it, it was weird now that I thought about.

Rubbing my temples, I snatched my phone from the dock.

Since I didn't have her number, I opened Instagram clicking on her profile.

Seeing she had no pictures of her and Marqo, I felt my nostrils flare.

"Yo you listening nigga?"

"Not now Josh."

I know that you tipped the paparazzi to follow us.

"I'm not 100% sure she did, but I mean if she did that's some fucked up shit."

Maybe😘

I felt my blood begin to boil.

"She did it."

"No fucking way, damn I might as well become a fucking detective if this music shit don't work out." He laughed clapping his hands

I knew I shouldn't have fucking went, me always trying to be the bigger fucking person.

"Yo right now, you aren't helping."

How the fuck was I gonna get Hasani back.

"I'm sorry man, my fault." Deciding I didn't wanna talk anymore I ended the call

I tossed my phone on the bed.

Right now, I felt like ramming my head against a fucking wall.