Chapter Thirty-Seven: Bridgerton

HELLO! IVE JUST UPDATED WOOOOO! YOU MAY NOTICE THAT THE CHARACTERS HAVE CHANGED IN PERSONALITIES AND STUFF AND IM SORRY BUT ITS BECAUSE MY WRITING AND HAS CHANGED! I HOPE YOU ENJOY MY LOVES :) I HAVE ALSO MADE QUITE A FEW CHANGES LIKE MASON AND TOMMY GO HOME TO LONDON WITH THERE FATHER INSTEAD OF STAYING! IT WAS JUST GETTING TOO CONFUSED AND STUFF SO IVE TAKEN OUT CHARACTERS AND CHANGED QUITE A BIT :)

•Three Weeks Later•
_♡Rosabella♡_

'KNOCK' 'KNOCK' 'KNOCK'

"WHAT! I'm sleeping leave me be in my chambers of rest." I say laying on my bed.

My door opens and Roman walks in. "Oh Simon. I'm so very tired. Tell mama to push the cream teas forward." He looks at me before looking at me door and shouting.

"CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHY ROSA IS BEING WEIRD!" He shouts. "SHE BINGED WATCH BRIGDERTON! SHE WANTS TO LIVE IN THAT TIME ERA." Damon shouts up the stairs.

"Seriously?" "Tell mama to fetch the carriage." I say to him. "Ok listen darling. We have cars. Not carriages."

"Can you buy my a carriage?" I ask him and he walks over sits on my bed. "No. Because then I will have to buy you a horse. But I will buy you another car." He says with a smile.

"No. What about a fancy old fashioned dress?" "Omg Rosa." He says and I look at him. "Roman! This is serious! I want to have a fancy ball gown and attend a ball in Paris."

"About Paris." He says and I sit up. "Are we going to Paris." He nods and I smile. "To go to a ball?" "No. I've got a business meeting."

"A Mafia business meeting?" I ask him with a smirk and raised eyebrows. "Yes to a Mafia business meeting." "....Is there going to be a ball?"

"Rosa! There is no ball!" "You know if you truly loved me you would let me attend a ball."

"Rosa. No one is hosting a ball." "Then we should host one! Think about it, beautiful dresses, fancy drinks, the Queen of England."

"Listen. I doubt the Queen of England will come to a ball that is hosted by a Mafia." "You never know. She might be looking for a man because we all know that they are just freezing Phillip to preserve the body."

"You have been reading too many stories and watching too many movies." He says and I just look at the ceiling before sitting up quickly.

"So. When we leaving for Paris?" I ask him. "Tomorrow so get all your stuff ready ok?" I nod and he walks out the room.

I grab my phone and call Natalia and Madison. "What do you want?" Madison say immediately.

"I have the perfect opportunity for us to have a ball!" I say happily. "What! How?!" Natalia asks and I smile. "So you know the house that Vadim has in Paris!?"

"Yes. What about it?" "Well I am going with Roman to Paris tomorrow and I was thinking if Natalia can get the keys to the house then we can use the ballroom to have a ball. It could be perfect!"

"Listen who are we inviting?" Natalia says. "Anyone and everyone." I say with a smirk.

"Perfect. So I know a few people in Paris that can come." Madison says. "Of course you do. Oh I met some people in Paris last time so I can call them!" I say happily.

"ROSABELLA!" Dad shouts up the stairs. "Listen I better go. Natalia can you get the keys?" "Of course I can." I smile and walk into my wardrobe. "I'll talk to you later." I say before hanging up.

I grab an outfit before putting it on. 

Rosabella's outfit:

I put my phone in my pocket and walk down stairs

I put my phone in my pocket and walk down stairs. I make my way into the kitchen and see Papa and Roman at the table talking with Luca and Martino. I ignore them and walk to the coffee machine. "Do you think coffee is the best thing to have Rosabella?" Papa asks and i already know what he wants my answer to be.

"Yes I believe it is Papa. Would anybody like some?" I ask him, "I wou-" Luca begins. "Nobody. Ok that's fine." I turn back around to the machine and I hear Luca sigh. "That's fine. I'll make my own." "Good idea Luc." I say with a fake smile.

Once my coffee is done I make my way into the lounge because I'm not interested in the Mafia stuff. Ok well by that I mean the meeting stuff. I think shooting people is really cool. Well. I don't know. It's a lot to take in.

I sit down with Mom and start drinking my coffee. "I heard your phone call." She says causally flicking through the tv. "Ummm. What phone call?" I ask her.

"You were planning a ball was it?" She says with a smirk. My eyes widen and move over to her seat. "Mom. Please please please. Don't say anything." I beg her.

"Oh I won't. I have some rules though." She says and i sigh. "What rules?"

"You can't supply alcohol." She says and I nod. "Deal. Is that it?" "Let me chose your dress." "Urgh. Fine. It better be good though." "It will." She says with a smirk and I groan and lean back into the sofa.