Chapter Seven: Talk

_•Roman•_

The doctors have just wheeled Rosa away for surgery and now it's just her dad and my parents with me and Luca as well but considering we are enemies it is really fucking awkward.

"Did you know?" Luciano asks with a clenched jaw. "That she was your sister? Nah uh not a clue well not until I gave her a promise ring and that was like three months after dating her. I was in love with her since the first week." I say with a small smirk.

"You have her a promise ring!" Antonio yells and I nod. "Not any promise ring. Our family's promise ring." I see both there jaws clench.

I know your probably thinking. What's the big deal promise rings are given out all the time and half of them end up in the trash.

However in our world a promise ring means that the girl wearing it will become the next family queen. I know again your probably wondering why Adriano isn't taking over. He is the oldest son but he would rather be my second in command so he can be there for his daughter and wife. I was an obvious choice anyways because I have always been ruthless and it's easy for me to kill. That was until I met Rosabella. She tamed me and I know my family will be forever grateful.

"You fucking gave her your families promise ring!" I nod. "Why the fuck would you do that! You really did it just to get at us?" Luca says and I look at him confused.

"I love Rosabella with all my heart. She was the one who has kept me sane though everything. I don't know what I would do without her. I would never in a million years use her to get back at you." He looks straight into my eyes before nodding.

"Ok." I raise an eyebrow. "Okay?" He nods. "She's happy and that's all I've ever wanted for her." I smile and nod.

"Does she know?" "No she doesn't we were going to tell her but once we found out she was your daughter we thought it would be best if you were also there." Pops says to Antonio making him nod.

"I'll tell her when the time is right. With you as well." We all nod and I notice that Luciano is looking angry and walks out the room followed by Antonio.

"What ever happens son. Don't leave her. And don't screw it up." I laugh and nod. "I would kill myself before I let her go."

"Ok but don't kill yourself, you are still my son and if you did mess up I would kill you myself." Mama says making me laugh. "Ok Mama."

We all sit down and talk about business until Rosabella gets wheeled back in still past out on the bed. "She probably won't wake up tonight but when she does the drugs will still be in her system so she will be." I cut him off. "Crazy, stubborn Bella." He nods smiling before walking out.

"I knew that her mom was a bitch but I never knew she would hurt her. If I did the bitch would be dead." I say rubbing my thumb on her hand. "I know son. I would've helped kill her." He says kissing her forehead.

As soon as I met Rosabella I did everything I could to get her to go out with me. She had just turned 14 and I was 16 but I saw her and my whole world stopped. My behaviour changed completely because she always went on how important school is to her so I actually started to listen in school and get my grades up which I didn't really want to do but I would do anything for her. My parents starting wondering why all of a sudden I was trying harder and doing more and my idiot of a brother told them it was a girl and my mom nearly died. Both my parents wanted to meet the girl who changed their son.

When I brought her home after two months of dating her my mom intently saw her as her daughter. The same how she feels about Jessica although she does like Bella more because of how she just fitted in instantly. I remember how nervous she was in the car ride to my house. My grandparents were there as well as my uncle, aunt and cousin but they all love her so much.

My grandparents are actually travelling over here right now as well as my uncle, aunt and cousins they all live in Mexico where a lot of my family are from. We are from Mexico, Italy and Spain.

"Ok I'm going to go find room at the hotel next door. Are you staying here?" My dad asks and I nod. "I'll sleep on the chair." He kisses her forehead again and my parents both walk out leaving me with the love of my life fast asleep.

I walk over to the chair and lay down before slowly falling asleep.