Chapter Twenty-One: Breakfast

This is a rough Family Tree. I'm so sorry about the handwriting I've recently broken my wrist so I'm just doing the best I can! I was going to do it on my laptop but I'm going to be honest i couldn't be asked so this will do!

 I'm so sorry about the handwriting I've recently broken my wrist so I'm just doing the best I can! I was going to do it on my laptop but I'm going to be honest i couldn't be asked so this will do!

_♡Rosabella♡_

"ROSA WAKE UP!" I sit up to see Matteo, Esme, Tommy and Mason all sitting at the end of my bed smiling.

"Come here and hug me." I mumble tiredly. They all laugh and jump onto my bed. Mason crawls over to me and cuddles into my chest as Esme, Matteo and Tommy all lay down next to me.

"Why did you wake me up?" "Mason was hungry." Tommy says leaning on me. "Well we can't have that can we? We're going to have to get some food in your belly aren't we?" I tickle his belly and he giggles and tries his hardest to push me away.

"Alright. Give me three seconds to brush my teeth. You little man can come with me so you don't fall off the bed." I pick him up and walk into the bathroom. I go to shut the door when I see every followed me inside.

I skip having a shower and going to the toilet because of the little people but I clean my teeth and wash my face before leaving the bathroom.

Matteo pulls at my t-shirt trying to get my attention. "Yes Matteo." "Piggy back?" I sigh and bend down so he can jump onto my back before helping him up properly.

"Esme hold my hand ok?" She nods and grips onto my hand before we all walk downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen and put Mason in his new high chair that Emmie got for him.

I lean down so Matteo can get off before walking round to the cupboards.

"So what are you all fancying?" "Huh?" Esme asks confused. "What do you want to eat sweetie." She smiles.

"Choc choc pancakes!" Esme shouts and Matteo nods agreeing. "Ok go and sit down then and I'll start making the chocolate pancakes. Tommy, baby can you get Masons food out the fridge?" He nods and quickly gets it before handing it too me.

"Thank you buddy." I kiss his forehead and lift him up before putting him on the side next to me like I always used to do.

"Are you going to help me stir?" He smiles and nods as I pour the ingredients into a bowl and pass a whisk to him and he starts stirring.

I leave him too it while I feed Mason his smoothie on a spoon. "Ready. Open wide... ahhhhh." He opens his mouth wide and gobbles it in.

Once I've done feeding Mason I see the Tommy has made a massive mess splashing the mix everywhere but he has mixed it together non the less.

"Well done buddy. Right go and get your brother and play in the living room. I'll call you when the foods ready." He hops off the side and picks Mason up before all the kids go into the living room.