Ten || Another Plan

You wake up with a splitting headache and let out a groan. Squeezing your eyes shut, you turn over to the other side and wrap your arms around the closest pillow.

Hm. This pillow feels different.

It feels like it's radiating heat? Is that normal for a pillow? You don't even know anymore. Even if it's weird, it still feels nice and cozy.

You snuggle into the pillow and sigh. The pillow shifts underneath you.

Wait.

The pillow moves?!?

Your eyes pop open and you nearly have a heart attack.

"INK?!!??"

You fall backwards out of your bed, scrambling away from the skeleton and blushing madly. This causes him to wake up as well, not realizing where he is at first but then freaking out when he notices what's happening.

"W-W-What happened?!!! Why a-are you in m-my bed?!" You shriek. You attempt to stand up, but thanks to your horrible headache, you need to sit down on the floor.

"I-I can explain, I promise I did n-nothing to you!" Ink stutters, getting out of the bed as if it just caught on fire.

"You w-were drunk because of Underswap Papyrus' h-honey, then I had to b-bring you to bed since you couldn't walk! I t-tried to leave the room, but you didn't let me! I'm s-so sorry, please don't hate me!"

The events from the previous night come crashing down and your expression becomes blank. You place your head in your hands, cursing yourself for trusting that orange hoodie-wearing skeleton. You should've just listened to Blue...

"'S fine..." You sigh, "thanks for dealing with me, Ink. S-Sorry I didn't let you leave, I didn't realize what I was doing..."

With that, more embarrassed than you've ever been, you stumble out of your room to have some breakfast, leaving an equally embarrassed Ink in your bedroom.

~~~

You practically tumble into the kitchen, squinting at the bright morning light and desperate to find some painkillers.

"Stars, it feels like there's people playing with jackhammers in my skull..." You moan, opening the closest cabinet and rummaging through its contents. Thankfully it doesn't seem like anyone else is awake, if they were up you'd most likely either yell at them since you're cranky or your headache would get worse from the sound of their voice.

"C'mon, cmon...!" You say, standing on your tiptoes and reaching into another cabinet.

"(Y/N)!" A voice calls, "D-Do you, um, need some help with that?"

Ink rushes into the kitchen, clearly still flustered from waking up in your bed. Oh jeez, you'd even prefer to see Red right now over him. Not that you don't like Ink (You feel the opposite of that towards him really), it's just...it's gonna be so awkward.

"Yeah, um...do we have painkillers?" You ask, stepping back from the cabinets and pinching the space between your eyes.

"Hm, maybe. Let me see." Ink says, brushing past you and searching for some much-needed medicine. You lean against the nearby counter, shutting your eyes completely and taking a few deep breaths. The cursed headache pounds in your skull, making the room spin slightly.

"Here you go!" Ink says cheerfully. You open your eyes and let out an 'eep' when you see how close the skeleton is to you. He holds a small pill bottle out proudly, a huge smile on his face.