8, birthday special!

Today is January 11, Shoto's birthday. He didn't really expect someone to remember it, it was just another day like any other one.

But what he didn't know, is that his classmates had a sleepover last night. They wanted to hold him a surprise party, and had made perfect plans. First, they asked Aizawa to ask Shoto into his office, and while Shoto was there, they would decorate the classroom. Then Aizawa and Shoto would come to class, and they would surprise him!
Aizawa thought that this was a great idea. Shoto always thought about others, giving them a card or even a small present. He deserved something in return. So Aizawa was on his way to Todoroki's dorm to take him to his office.
Once there, he knocked on the door. Almost immediately it opened, showing the birthday boy rubbing his sleepy eyes. When Aizawa told him to follow him, Shoto did. They had a small conversation in Aizawa's office, and then they went to the class together, where Shoto got surprised by his classmates. He got gifts and cards and Mina even made a cake. They even managed to get a small smile out of the boy.

When Shoto got back at his dorm, he opened his phone. He got a text from an unknown number

"Happy birthday Sho, I miss you." -today 7pm

Shoto didn't know who this was, and maybe it was just the wrong number. Little did he know, that at the League of Villains hideout, Dabi blew out a small candle on a small cake.
"Happy birthday Sho"