9

Holy Shi- suddenly I've have so many people comment and vote for this book, and it makes me so happy. I never thought that I would get this big, and I love every single one of you!
Also, should I maybe make titels for my one shots? I think it would be a pretty good idea, but what do you guys think? Anyways! Off to the chapter from today~

 I never thought that I would get this big, and I love every single one of you! Also, should I maybe make titels for my one shots? I think it would be a pretty good idea, but what do you guys think? Anyways! Off to the chapter from today~

Dear Diary

I'm done. I've tried so hard to fit in. No one except me, no one wants to be friends with me. I'm not surprised tho. I don't show emotions, in fact I don't feel them. My social skills are horrible, I self harm and my dad abuses me. First I didn't believe it was abuse, of course. He told me that it was just training. But after some lessons i figured that it's just plain up abuse. And now I'm just done. Today I'm going to kill myself. I'm jumping off of the highest bridge in my town, no one can do anything about it. It's not like anyone would miss me. I'm just another person on this huge world. So, this is goodbye.

Shoto Todoroki, 13-1-2021

He put down is diary on the stony bridge. Climbing over the edge, he stood there. Enjoying the peace, for once. Clearing his mind before he went. Then.. he took his last step. He fell and he fell, fainting in the process. He saw his life flash before his eyes, it wasn't that pleasant tho. There were some happy moments.. Like that one time AllMight hugged him, when he scored second place in the Sports Festival. He enjoyed that, it was one of the only times he got hugged. Slowly, the ground got closer and closer..

Dabi was walking around his favourite spot. It was under a bridge, were no people came. When he looses at the grass, he saw a shadow that slowly got bigger. Was something falling from the sky? He got closer to see what it was. When he did, his eyes widened. He saw a person falling from the sky, and they seemed to be passed out. When the person came too close to the ground, Dabi caught them. When he looked at their face, he was shocked. If his tear ducts weren't damaged, he would've cried. In his arms laid his little brother, not that anyone would know. Slowly, Dabi's scarred hand stroke the smaller boy his hair. It was still as soft at it was when they were younger.
Dabi decided to take Shoto back to the League of Villains hide out, to protect him and figure out why he fell off of a bridge, tho he probably already knew.

And after that day, people never saw Shoto again. All thinking that he killed himself. What they didn't know, is that he was safe and recovering at the League of Villains.