4

Request by Insomniac-central ! Thank you so much! Also, if you did a request and I didn't make it yet, I'm sure it will come eventually! For now, enjoy the story! Remember to only give request on the request page of this book please.
———————————
Katsuki was walking down the dark streets of Japan. He was kicked out, he has gone too far. He had no place to stay, so he would ask someone to let him stay over. He noticed a big house with huge gates, which were open. Once he walked closer, he saw the name plate.
////////////////////////////////////////
//House of the Todoroki family//
//Enji Todoroki//
//Rei Todoroki
//Touya Todoroki xx//
//Natsuo Todoroki//
//Fuyumi Todoroki//
//Shoto Todoroki//
////////////////////////////////////////
Katsuki didn't like it, but he had to find a place to stay. He knocked on the big wooden door. He heard some yelling..
"SHOTO!! OPEN THE DOOR NOW!!"
Only seconds later the door was opened, revealing a slightly panting Shoto.
"Bakugou? What are you doing here at this hour?"
"Tch.. damn old hag kicked me out.. could I stay here?"
Shoto was surprised about Bakugou being so.. calm.
"Hold on, let me ask my fa- Endeavour.."
The door closed. Bakugou took a step closer, out of curiosity. He could almost hear every word that were said on the house, since Endeavours office was almost right to the front door.
"Father? It's an classmate of mine, asking if he could stay here.."
"..Fine then, only if he doesn't interrupt your training"
"Yes father, I promise you he won't"

20 minutes later, Katsuki was in Shoto's room. Shoto explained to Katsuki that he must stay here, and whatever happens, don't leave. He found it a very weird rule, but he was grateful he got to stay under a roof. Shoto had left the room minutes ago. Suddenly, a loud scream rang trough the house. Katsuki shot up, but remembered that he couldn't leave. Another scream. Katsuki had to find out where it came from, and so he left the room. Pained sounds came from the 'training room', and so Katsuki looked inside. There stood Endeavour, with a knife in his hand. Shoto was on the ground, seeming to have a stab wound in his leg. Endeavour raised the knife again, but this time, he was aiming at Shoto's chest. Shoto stares at his father, terror in his eyes.
"Father, please!!"
A scream was heard, and Katsuki looked again.
The knife was stabbed into Shoto's hand, stabbing trough the wooden floor under him. Endeavour left, and Katsuki hid behind the door. Once Endeavour was out of sight, he ran into the training room, to the almost passed out boy, who was bleeding heavily.
Katsuki panicked, he had no idea of what to do. He tried searching the house for people that could help. The last room he checked was the room of Shoto's older sister, Fuyumi. The girl was calmly reading, her white hair with red highlights tied into a ponytail. When Katsuki stormed in, she was shocked, to say the least. "Hello, boy. What's wrong? You seem panicked.." her angelic voice spoke (I like Fuyumi okay let me be). "It's-it's Todoroki...training room...please help.." Katsuki stuttered out. Fuyumi's eyes widened, knowing exactly what Katsuki ment. She quickly ran to the room, where she saw her little brother on the floor, passed out. Quickly she took the knife out of his hand. Shoto whined in pain, even though he was unconscious. Fuyumi reached over to the bandages that she keeps inside of the room, for emergencies like this.

After a long amount of time, she got Shoto all bandaged up and safe in his bed. His beautiful mismatched eyes closed, sharp breaths leaving his mouth. She hated seeing him like this, but they couldn't do anything. Who would believe that the number one hero was abusing his son? No one, right? They've tried before, but it resulted in a "Endeavour? The number one hero? Nice try, kid. You can't just accuse the number one hero for abuse, even a kid like you should know that".
After that, they never tried again, they let it happen.
'Will we ever live in peace?'