14

Hello. This chapter contains seizures. As I never had a seizure myself, nor saw anyone who did, I'm trying my hardest to make the story as best as possible.

 As I never had a seizure myself, nor saw anyone who did, I'm trying my hardest to make the story as best as possible

Aizawa's tired eyes focused on his students training. They had improved a lot, and he was very proud of them. When his eyes wandered off to the mountain Todoroki was training, he saw that there was no more ice coming from the place. Aizawa frowned, it wasn't like Todoroki to simply stop training.
As Aizawa walked up to the place Todoroki was, no, should, be training, he heard small 'bang' sounds nearing. Something wasn't right, he could feel it.
He hurried up the stairs of the mountain, and what he saw shocked him.
Shoto was laying on his side, his body tense and ridged. His body was jerking, and the banging Aizawa heard was Shoto's head, that was banging into the ground. Aizawa couldn't think, dizziness overcoming him. His student was having a seizure..

Aizawa had to think quick, and jumped to Shoto's side. He laid his hand under Shoto's head, to stop the poor boy from damaging his skull. He held Shoto close, not daring to move him. He could choke on his spit or tongue that he couldn't control, and Aizawa was scared that could happen.

"SOMEONE GET RECOVERY GIRL"

A while later, in recovery girls office, it was found out the poor Shoto had brain tumor. The boy was shocked, and scared. But Aizawa managed to comfort him. They had someone to watch over Shoto at school, and also someone who walked him home, just to be safe.