1

Request by I_Write_Then_Regret , thank you so much for the requests, I'll pick a few out!
—————————————
3rd PoV
Class was finally over, and Shoto's friends wanted to hang out with him. It's been a few days since they've last hung out, and they missed Shoto.
It was mostly about his new boyfriend, Shinsou (I don't wanna make Shinsou the bad guy but I have to for the story :( sorry guys).
Shoto walked out of the class, to see his boyfriend waiting for him.
"Where were you!? It's been 2 minutes!"
The Baku- and dekusquad looked at the both of them, wondering how this is going to work out.
"My apologies, Hitoshi. I was packing my stuff and-"
"Don't say any more. You're not cheating on me, 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜?"
"Of course not, Hitoshi..! I would nev-"
Shinzou sighed, placing his hands on his forehead.
"Just come with me, you're being so annoying.."
"Apologies.." Shoto mumbled.
Shoto and Shinzou walked down the hall, on their way to the dorms.
"What the fuck just happened!?"
Bakugou PoV
The fuck!? What the hell was that all about!?
Icyhot was only 2 minutes late and that purple haired bitch is already pissed!?
I watched them as they walked down the hall, Shinzou suddenly grabbing Icyhots wrists, which made him flinch.
Icyhot was pulled with that bastard, yelping when he almost fell, but Eyebags didn't give a shit.
I looked to my right only to see that the extras were just as shocked.
For the first time, I was actually worried about a classmate..
3rd PoV again, sorry for all the changes :)
The next day, Shoto was the second one in class, Bakugou being the first. Shoto had a sweater on, his hood covering his face. His hands were deep into his pockets, and he had a slight limp.
Bakugou was shocked to see one his strongest classmate limping.
Of course Bakugou couldn't see the slap marks covering Shoto's face, the only reason his hood was pulled up.
When Shoto sat down, Bakugou noticed one of the marks on Shoto's cheek.
"Oi Icyhot!!"
Shoto looked up, the hood still covering most of his face.
"Yes, Bakugou?"
"Come to my dorm after class! I need to talk to you!!"
"I'm sorry, Bakugou, but I'm afraid I can't come today."
"HAH!? Why's that!?"
"I have plans with Hitoshi.."
'𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑙'
"Well fuck that bastard!! You're coming to my dorm!! If he likes it or not!"
"Bakugou, you don't understand, I-"
And right on that moment, classmates started to fill the classroom.
"Tch.."
10 minutes later, when Aizawa walked in, he asked Shoto to pull down his hood.
Shoto hesitated, but after a few seconds, he nodded quietly and pulled down his hood.
Aizawa's eyes widened, and gasps were heard around the classroom.
Red handprints covered Shoto's face, he even had some cuts on his cheek.
Bakugou stood up and stomped to Shoto's side, grabbing his face and forcing Shoto to look at him.
"What the fuck Icyhot!? Who did this!? Hah!?"
"I was just late when I went to Hitoshi's dorm.. it's not a big deal.."
"Not a big deal!? NOT A BIG DEAL!? THIS BITCH HIT YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE LATE!?"
"Isn't that what every couple does..? Hitoshi told me it was as punishment for being late.."
Bakugou's eyes widened, and he dropped his hand from Shoto's face.
"What the fuck.. that bastard told you that!?"
"Bakugou, that's enough. Todoroki, please come to me after class." Aizawa finally gripped in.
"But sir.. I had plans with Hitoshi.."
"That's no excuse, I see you after class."
Time skip after class cuz I'm lazyyy~
As everyone left the room, they saw Shinzou waiting outside.
Bakugou wanted to blow up that bastards face, but Kirishima stopped him.
With Shoto
"What did you want to talk about, sir?"
Aizawa sighed, not understanding why Shoto didn't see this was serious.
"Shoto, how long have you been in a relationship with Shinsou?"
"For around 2 weeks, sir."
Aizawa sighed.
"And what did he tell you about relationships?"
"He told me not to be late.. because that's disrespectful.. he also told me it's normal that he can hurt me.. and I can't go out with my friends, sir"
This shocked the teacher. He was now certain Shoto was NOT in a healthy relationship with Shinzou.
"Todoroki, listen to me. If you're in a relationship, you should feel safe, and loved around that person. They will never hurt you, and yes, sometimes you do fight, but everyone does that. You should be able to hang out with different people, and being late isn't disrespectful."
"O-oh.. is that so..? I didn't know that.. apologies.."
After that, Shoto broke up with Shinzou, with the help of his classmates. He and Bakugou grew closer, eventually becoming a couple. Katsuki had to learn Shoto a lot about relationships, since Shinzou was his first, which was a abusive one. After 2 months, Shoto was all better, and realised Shinzou was a bad person to him. Everything went good, sometimes the two fought, but made it up after with cuddles and kisses. Shoto was happy!

———————————————
And? how was that? I hope it was good! Requests are still open, feel free to give them in the request page!