10. Doc!

A/N: I drew this picture awhile ago, it's supposed to be 035 and 049 finding their old house back in France or Italy..I'm not sure which is canon for this story yet. It's kinda weird but whatever. My writing style changes a little towards the end, I'm not sure if it's that noticeable but just letting you know. (Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes) Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter !!^^

049
SCP-049 walked through the halls, now with a dozen or so cured patients following him mindlessly down the halls. He hummed to himself happily. Finally, he was on the right track and no one would be able to stop him now. SCP-049 continued down the hall when he came across three bodies lying motionless on the floor he frowned at the sight pulling his bag out from under his robes. He took a scalpel and a few brass syringes out from the bag and knelt next to the fallen scientist.

"He had a long life ahead of him he still might though it looks like he's been dead for days let us pray that I can save him." Gripping the scalpel in his hand he made a deep cut in the scientist's stomach. Once most of the blood had been drained from the body, SCP-049 rearranged a few of the organs, even fully removing some of them for later use. "Hrm, I believe all that's left is for me to inject the serum." Carefully, the plague doctor injected the mixture into the scientist's body, resulting in him being reanimated a few moments later.

035

The two anomalies walked down the hall quietly, with the exception of the water-like sounds SCP-999 made, whenever he moved. "Is he much further 999, I'm afraid we're running out of time." SCP-999's face turned. "Running out of time, what are you talking about silly?" SCP-035 laughed quietly. "It's because of the NTF you know, the guards." The jelly stopped for a second, "Oh, you mean those ones, they're nice to me." He smiled. The mask rolled his eyes. "Well yes, you're a safe class, makes sense that they would like you! " SCP-999 was quiet. The mask sighed. "Sorry..." He smiled. "...Jello." The jelly ball perked up. "Ooooh, I like that name, Jello." They both smiled. "Hehehehehe, Jello!" SCP-999 giggled.

They continued to talk about the foundation until SCP-999 squealed in excitement, spotting what he now remembered SCP-079's containment cell. "Oh my God, this is it, do you have a keycard?!" SCP-035 scratched his head. "Er, I have a level three and four, but that's about it." SCP-999 looked up at the key slot. "Uhm Level four." The mask nodded and slipped the card into its slot. 999 jumped in excitement, splashing 035's host with liquid. "Careful there Jello." SCP-999 apologized quietly. Both of them walked in, not sure what to expect. "Hellooooo, oh-seven-nineeee~" Jello sang, sliding down the stairs. 035 followed close behind.

Once they both made it down the stairs 999 immediately gave the computer a hug. "Hi, friend!" He yelled rather loudly. "999?" 079's voice rang out through the loudspeakers. "Why are you here?" He asked. 999 laughed a little and pointed to 035, who was standing there awkwardly. "We're here because we need your help with something." 035 said. 079's screen glitches a little. "With what?" He says, a little irritation in his voice. "Finding one of my...old friends." 035 muttered the last part. "Who are they?" 079 asked as a loud beeping could be heard from him. "Oh-Four-Nine the-" "-The plague doctor, yes..." 079 trailed off seemingly in thought. "Ah! I have seen him on the cameras." 035 smiles. "Where?" 079 thinks for a moment. "The next floor down..he's heading towards the elevator." 079 said. 999 jumped "I know where that is!" 035's smile grew. "Good, now we should get going before their back-up gets here." 999 jumped off of 079's table. "B-Back up?" He muttered. "More guards." 035 explained. "Oh okay!" 999 said smiling more than he already was. "Wait!-" 079 shouted from behind them. Both SCP's turned immediately. "The NTF is already here..they just arrived." 035 sighed "Oh great.." He grumped back a dramatic gesture. "Don't worry I can watch out for them on the cameras for you." 999 jumped. "Really?!" 079's screen showed up as a checkmark for a few seconds. "But how will you tell us if they're close?" 035 asked, crossing his arms. "Through the loudspeakers, they're all throughout the facility." 035 nodded "Alright..thank you." He said, starting yet again to walk out of 079's containment chamber.

They made it to the elevators almost getting caught by the guards once. "And..next level down." 035 muttered to himself, pressing the down button on the elevator. 999's form made a quiet water noise at the elevator began to lower itself. "The doctor is your f-friend?" 999 asked hesitantly. 035 nodded "Yes..for quite a while now, it's been so long since we've just been alone together." 999 thought for a moment before asking another question. "How did you meet?" He asked smiling brightly up at 035. 035 laughed a little. "It was a long time ago." 999 tapped his chin dramatically. "Like when dinosaurs were alive?!" He yelled in excitement. 035 chuckled. "No..not that far back, we met..in an unusual way actually." 999 gasped. "Ooouuu tell me to tell me to tell me!!"
035 nudged the small orange blob with his host's foot. "Okay, okay..we met in the middle of a battlefield." 999 gasped. "Really?" 035 nodded. "He was curing the fallen soldiers and I was looking for a new host." 035 mumbled. "He was so much more..human back then..it was so appealing to me." He muttered the last part. "I heard that!~" 999 shouted excitedly. 035 facepalmed a little before getting off the elevator, which had stopped and opens its doors. "You called him-" "-Yes I know what I called him!" 035 said getting flustered. 999 just giggled a little as he followed the aggravated and flustered mask.

"049 is just around the corner." 079's voice rang out through the hallways. 035 immediately darted towards where 049 apparently was. "Doc!" He yelled, turning the corner.

A/N: Hehe cliffhanger! ..Okay so that's all for this chapter, I hope you like it. Also, I have made a discord server. I hope you enjoy it, bye-bye!!

https://discord.com/channels/809974068358676480/813440337048764498