1. Alive again

[Chapter edited]

035

       I waited contently as the D-Class slowly put me on. It had been so long since I'd had a host. I've almost forgotten what it feels like. I moved the host's hands, waving the fingers up and down. Finally, it's been too long. 

       I looked up to the few men behind the glass window. They were watching me silently. "SCP-035, we are conducting an interview to review your mental state, if it seems stable enough you will be allowed to converse with your old friend, The Plague Doctor. Only for research purposes of course. We are very interested to see how you'll interact with him." That voice would've given me a headache if I was able to get one.

"Research, of course," I mumbled back.

049

     I watched as the men around my cell frantically moved around, all in a rush. I'd wondered if they were preparing for something. Maybe they were moving me again. I hoped not, the last time I'd gotten injured in the vehicle. All those hours in the dark did not help either, it terrified me. It was one of the few things that did.  

       But that isn't what happened before I knew it, a doctor came in with a clipboard all ready and set to interview me. "We need to check your mental stability," Was the answer when I asked why. The sound of it did not excite me at first but, then again having somebody to talk to was better than being in silence. 

-Time Skip-

       They asked me about this and that as I experimented with a few liquids. About my thoughts and things, they've seen me do. I don't really know why my mental health is important to them when all they seem to want to do is criticize me about my work. I sighed silently, listening to the interviewer go over whatever they were being paid to say. Hm. 

       I perked up when they mentioned the number 035. It rang a bell. "035?" I asked quietly. The doctor looked up at me and nodded. "Yes, 035..the mask." They said, gesturing with their hands. "You know, black blood, sadistic?" They asked. I nodded my head. 

"My old..friend.