4. Hurting

"Alright, 035, interview time." Dr. Whitney murmured into the intercom. SCP-035 perked up. "Are you able to keep with that host for another few hours?" SCP-035 stood up and walked slowly to the window. "I'm sure he'll be fine for another few hours or so, but no more than that." Dr. Whitney nodded his head. "Right, we'll bring in a D-Class for you later, as long as it's during the interview." SCP-035 chuckled. "Excellent." Dr. Whitney gestured towards a couple of guards who were standing ready. The two guards came into the room shortly after and put handcuffs on the host.

         It was the same as yesterday, SCP-035 came in first and waited about six minutes for the plague doctor. When the doctor came in SCP-035's smile widened, but it was short-lived. Instead of his usual calm, neat posture, the doctor was struggling a bit to stand up straight. "What happened..." SCP-035 asked, standing from his seat slowly. Dr. Sherman came bursting into the room along with another doctor who the mask didn't recognize. Dr. Sherman paused and looked at SCP-049. "He got out of control and elevated force was needed." Dr. Whitney raised an eyebrow. "If that's the case then why does he look so..." Dr. Whitney gestured dramatically.        Dr. Sherman ignored the question. "Now, should we get on with these questions I have a meeting with the 05 Council in an hour." Dr. Whitney blinked. "Oh, right, yes." He turned to the two SCP's. "SCP-049 you're required to sit during the interview." The plague doctor nodded and shakily made his way to the chair. SCP-035 frowned, watching as SCP-049 sat down.                                                                                              

     The rest of the interview went on without interruption, say for the few times SCP-035 made a joke and the three doctors cracked up laughing. When the two doctors finally decided it was time to conclude the interview, SCP-035 leaned forward and whispered to SCP-049. "What happened to you?" The plague doctor looked toward the mask. "I sensed the pestilence and, well, I assume you can guess what happened next." SCP-035 sat up straight and crossed his arms, nodding. 

         "SCP-049, this interview is being concluded, it would be in your best interest to cooperate." The plague doctor looked up at the two guards, holding an empty neck restraint. Shakily he got up and stood, flinching while they put it on. "Farewell doctor." SCP-035 waved, and waited. His smile faded slightly, the doctor hadn't said goodbye. The mask wasn't sure why it bothered him so much, but it did. SCP-035 noticed four guards coming toward him, coming to take him back to that awful cell. Though he hated the thought of it, he didn't protest. He looked down at 'his' body, the stomach was almost fully exposed, and one of the arms was starting to fall off, holding on by just the bone, now even that was starting to give away too.

         His thoughts turned back to the two doctors behind the glass, he stared at them intently, as the guards started to lead him down the hall, his neck turned slowly like an owl. A wet crack accompanied it. He studied the doctors, so focused on their work. Images of SCP-049 popped into his head for a brief moment. SCP-035 shook his head, from what he could remember of their time together before being locked up SCP-049 was nothing like those two...