13. Dreaming of the Past -Part 1-

049

         Me, 035, and 999 walk down mostly random picked halls. None of us really knew where we were going. "If we continue going one way, we eventually have to end up at an exit." 035 had said a while ago, although I was seriously doubting that was true. I sighed, starting to get annoyed at the fact that we were wasting time by going in circles.

         After a while, we found another resting place, mostly because 035 needed a new host. Which 999 was helping him do. I sat down while I waited for them to get back. They Better not take too long...don't want to stay in this place any longer than I need to. I thought to myself, yawning again. I hope I don't fall asleep...we need to get out of here... I think, tucking my knees into my chest and laying my head on my knees. I tried to keep my eyes open but then, it all went dark...

-DreamScape- (idk what to call it but this is a dream-)

         I wake up in a dark room, looking around sleepily. What. Where am I? I think, now uncurling my body. When I do, I look down at myself, seeing black dress-like attire rather than my usual black robes. I tilt my head in confusion. When did that happen?

         A door opens, light flooding what was a dark room. "Darling?" A voice calls out, though I don't recognize it. It was then I realized I was crying, tears slowly flooding out of my eyes. Why am I- "Darling are you in here?" The voice calls out again. I look up, seeing a figure walking toward me "..Oh, darling..." It says, kneeling in front of me. It wraps its arms around me and pulls me into an embrace. "..Don't cry." They say. I stay silent, not knowing what to say. "I love you."

         I gasp a little at those words. I love you. That wasn't something I was used to hearing. I hesitate for a moment before saying. "...I-I love you too." I don't know why I said it, I was surprised when the words actually came out of my mouth, and yet something in me felt relieved when I did. The person hugging me pulled away, giving me a peck on the cheek. "Good to hear love." They say, taking my hand and standing me up. They're about to walk out of the room when they pause, "Hmm.." They turn to me, "Care for a dance?" They ask. I stay silent for a few moments. My mind feeling a bit hazy, like a deep sense of nostalgia that had been locked away for a long time.  "That would be...nice," I mumble, softly. "Alright then, follow me darling!~"

         For the first time, I stepped into the light, finally being able to see the man who had called and comforted me. I stopped in my tracks, staring wide-eyed at the man. "D-Dyo..?!"

A/N: Muhahahahaha! A cliffhanger>:3 Hope you like this chapter, I'm trying to update more frequently so yeah! Sorry if it's short and/or a little confusing, I really wanted to do a cute little fluff chapter or chapters. Anyway, I hope you like it, bye-bye!<3