18. Caught -Part 2-

A/N: So, there is going to be a new SCP introduced in this chapter. I'm not sure what I think their personality or how they would act is so I went with what I could think of, but there is a high chance of me changing it in the future. Hope you guys like this chapter! Thank you so much for waiting<3

       I managed to lure one of the guards that was looking over me, deciding what to do. He was a larger man but I could tell he was terrified of this place, terrified of me. I chuckled, noticing the man's constant glances towards me. I'm not as bad as they say I am. I said, my frown turning into a smile. (Telepathy btw-) The man started to take a step towards me. He looked to the other two guards as if to make sure they didn't see. Like he was doing something wrong. I know you're scared, it's okay. I grimaced a little as I said that, but it seemed to work. This is, before the guards noticed, pulling the man back. "Hey, don't listen to that thing! It will kill you." One said. I frowned, mentally rolling my eyes. "No...he..he's okay." The man said, pushing the other guards away, walking again to me. "He's good." It felt odd having someone say things about you that you knew weren't true.

       The two guards got out their weapons, ready to attack. "We're going to have to shoot." One said, loading the gun. "Juno..do we really have to-"

"-Yes it's protocol to shoot any victims of-"

There was a silence after the guards noticed I'd taken the man as a host.

       "Well, I was waiting for you to notice," I said, uncrossing my arms. "You know you might want to look into getting new jobs. You're not very good at this one." I said, letting a few of my tentacles slip up from the ground. They stared at me in silence. "You're idiots is what I'm trying to say," I said just as they started shooting, but it was short-lived since I had pulled them both from the ground with my tentacles, taking and smashing their weapons onto the concrete. "Now, if you'll excuse me. I have a doctor to go find!" I shouted, turning away from them. "Thank you for making this so easy!~"

-Time Skip-

       I let out a loud sigh, I'd been looking for the doctor for a half-hour, but with no trace of him. That is until I saw a glimpse of the doctor outside one of the heavy containment gates. "Doctor!~" I sang out as I turned the corner to him. He turned to me slowly.

049

       "Doc- You're bleeding!" 035 said, rushing over to me and taking my face into his hands. My first instinct was to swat his hands away but I decided against it. It wouldn't stop him anyway. 035 took off my hood, I assumed he was trying to find the source of the blood. "Dyo.." I mumbled tiredly. "I'm alright, It is just a few scratches..and you seem more injured than I do," I said, taking note of the few chips 035 had on his bottom lip and around his eye. "Oh, darling I've gotten more than this before but.." He trailed off, distracted by something. "We should get moving, we haven't much time before more of them come," I said, putting the doctor's hood back on, starting to walk on. "But once we get to a safe spot, We're taking care of those cuts." He said, turning to me, walking backward. I actually didn't mind that as much as I thought I would. His endless demand to take care of me became less of something that annoyed me now, but I wasn't sure why.

       "Wait..what happened to that little jello guy?" 035 asked. I stopped walking for a moment, a little taken aback by his question. "Oh! 999- he..he was taken by the guards, he went to them.." I paused, continuing to walk. "I...suppose he sensed they need him more than I did." I finished. 035 shrugged. "Eh." Was his only response.

There was another long silence before either of us talked again.

       "I did have something odd happen to me while those guards had me captive," Dyo said, playing with the gun the host had. "Hm?" I hummed in response, eyeing the weapon. I didn't trust him with a gun, no one should. "Well..I felt...almost guilty for the host." 035 mumbled. I looked up at him in surprise. "Oh? The manipulator feels guilt, does he?" I said, it was a joke. I didn't think he was being serious.