Chapter 21: (THE END)

Chapter 21:

~LOUIS’ POV~

I woke up in a daze on the couch downstairs. I checked my watch.

4:23 AM

“Why am I awake,” I whined under my breath while stretching out my arms.

When I tried to go back to sleep, I heard someone coming down the stairs. It was May. Oh yah I forgot that her and Niall were in her room all night.

I watched as she reached into her purse and pulled out car keys and headed out the door.

“Huh?” I got up and chased after her.

“May where are you going?” I said as she got in her truck.

“Just gonna go for a drive, wanna come?”

“Uh yeah sure”

We drove down the dark road, vacant of many people, in silence. She was clearly thinking a lot.

“I want to go back to England.” She said breaking the quiet.

“W-what? really?”

“Yes, I miss it there, and there is just too much bad history here.” She stopped the car and looked at me. “I’d like to make the rest of my history there with you.”

My face lit up.

“R-Really?!” I said hugging her.

“Yes really!” she laughed at my level of excitement.

May drove to a secluded area so we could talk more. When we arrived, we got out of the car and sat in the truck bed, watching the sun begin to rise.

It was perfect.

“So does this mean-”

“Yes, if you ask me first,’ she said with a smirk.

We both giggled.

“Okay then fine,” I took her hands in mine. “May, will you be my girlfriend?”

“Yes, I will.” She said while grasping my face and softly kissing my smiling lips.

As we pulled away, I stared into her gorgeous eyes.

“So what about Niall,” she said while successfully ruining the moment.

“Well I’m not exactly into threesom-”

“Louis I’m serious!” she said while laughing into her hand.

“What about him, he knows what is happening.”

She looked away.

“I know, but I’m ruining your friendship..”

“No you’re not, he knows you can’t force yourself to love him.”

“Yeah but-”

“Okay so this isn’t how I would have liked this to happen, but we can’t change that!”  I yelled. “I would never risk a friendship just for some girl, but you aren't just some girl May, I love you..” My voice trailed off.

It was silent.

What did I do.

I love you too Louis