Chapter 3:

CHAPTER 3:

I walked down the street, looking up every so often to check the addresses on the buildings. I finally got to the café that he talked about and I walked inside. As I took of my sunglasses, I saw the man that Louis identified himself as. He had a grey sweater, aviator sunglasses, and a grey beanie on his head to probably cover his bed head. I went and stood next to the small table. 

"Hi, I'm May, are you Louis?" I said cautiously. 

"Um yes, I am nice to meet you," he said as he stood up and kissed my cheeks. 

I sat down a little confused, but then realized that it was part of the English tradition. 

"Are you by any chance from the states?" he said curiously. "Yah I guess it's kind of obvious because I don't have an accent," I said with a chuckle "I kind of feel weird because of it," 

"Well, you kind of do have an accent, compared to us," he said as we laughed together. "Oh I'm sorry I am being rude, can I buy you a coffee?" he said as he gestured towards the busy register. 

"Oh, no it's okay, besides I don't like coffee," 

"Well, do you like hot chocolate?" he said with one eye brow raised. 

"Well, yah on occasion-"  

"Be right back love," he said as he jumped up and got in line. 

I started gazing at the boy, he was actually quite beautiful, and he had brown hair and surprisingly tan skin. I told mom that I wasn't the only brunette! 

"Back! Here you go," he said as he handed me the steaming hot chocolate. 

"Thank you," I said with a smile. 

We began to talk as we sipped our drinks. Turns out he actually lived in Doncaster, which was about two and a half hours away. Time went by and we both seemed to realize at the same time why we were there. 

"I just realized that I came to get my phone," he said. "I lost track of time talking to you!" he said with a smile 

"Yah me to," I said as we both stood up. 

"Maybe we could hang out sometime?" he said with a grin. 

"I would love to!" I said with excitement, but was actually quite confused why a complete stranger would want to hang out with me. Was it just a British thing?  

"Great, I'll text you tonight," he said as he typed my number into his phone. 

We said our farewells and we walked out of the café going separate ways.

Later that night I was watching The Spanish channel, which I didn't know why, but I was too lazy to get the remote and change it. I had no clue what they were saying, so I just made up dialogue for it. Then my phone buzzed. I picked it up and saw that it was from an unknown number.  

It read: 

Hello May, It's Louis! I hope you didn't make any plans for tonight, because me and my lads are going to be having a concert, were kind of in a band. Hope you can make it. If you give me your fax number I can send you the ticket so you can be back stage. Dress formal or just casual, whatever you want. Hope you can come, it starts at 7:30! 

Louis Tomlinson 

Suddenly my eyes widened and I dropped my phone. 

"One Direction...!" I mumbled under my breath.