Chapter 12:

CHAPTER 12: 

~Niall's POV~

I waited in May's living room as the two girls got ready to go to Louis'. All I could hear was the sound of giggling and a loud blow dryer. I decided to flip through the channels on the TV while I waited. Right as I found an acceptable channel, May burst into the room.

"How do you like it?" she said as she spun around showing off her outfit. 

"It's fabulous girl!" I said as I snapped my fingers back in forth.  

"Thank you," May said as she sat down on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. As we started kissing, we were interrupted... by Alyssa. 

May jumped up off my lap and grabbed the girl's hands. She didn't seem to mind.

"Let's go!" May squealed with the girl. They dashed out the door leaving me alone in the apartment. I felt a frown start to go across my face. I shouldn't have been sad though, she hadn't seen her friend in months.

I heard footsteps coming from the hall and then May ran in alone.  

"Sorry babe!" she yelled as she grabbed my hand and darted out the door pulling me behind.

~May's POV~

We ran out the door with me pulling him behind me. Suddenly, we stopped and I jerked back. He pulled me close to his chest and wrapped his arms around my waist. We were so close that I could feel his warm breath gently hit my face. He put his forehead against mine so our noses were touching. His eyebrows started to lower in a sort of maniacal way.

"We were interrupted earlier," he said with a smirk as he pulled me closer.  

My face was burning from the nervousness. I couldn't control my blushing. He went to kiss me (which seemed as if he wanted more than just a kiss) with his eyes already closed. I remembered Alyssa and how she was probably awkwardly in a taxi with some random guy and I was about to make out with my boyfriend...  

As his lower lip barely brushed mine,, I quickly jolted my head to the right so he would miss my lips. He kissed my cheek than noticed he missed and opened his eyes.

"Don't have time for that!" I shouted as I grabbed his hand and ran off.

We jumped in the cab with Alyssa and drove off. Louis only lived about 5 minutes away so it wasn't a very long ride. When we got there, we all got out of the car and headed upstairs with my right hand holding Niall's and my left hand holding Alyssa's. She was scared out of her mind. 

We LOVED One Direction when we were younger. Alyssa loved Harry the most and my favorite was Louis.

When we reached Louis' door, Alyssa stopped and started rummaging through her bag. 

"Here's the present you wanted to give to Louis," Alyssa said pulling a medium sized box out of her bag. 

I took it out of her hand and rang the doorbell.  

"You have never given ME a present!" Niall said all dejected. Which made me laugh. 

"Trust me you will know why I am giving this to him," I said with a wink. 

Louis opened the door and hugged Niall and I. When he saw Alyssa, Louis' face looked confused. 

"Who is this love?" Louis said shaking Alyssa's hand.  

"I- I'm Alyssa," she muttered. "I'm one of May's friends from California." 

"It's so nice to meet you Alyssa!" Louis said happily as he released her hand. "Any friend of May's is allowed here!" he said gesturing us to come in.